Hershey Motors

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

Awesome experience

It was a awesome experience and professional sale rep looking forward to do more business at Hershey motors thank you very much our family will enjoy our new vehicle.

Car needed fast

I was lead to Hershey Motors by my father and his recommendation was spot on! I was looking for a good reliable car but not to expensive... the salesman worked with me in all ways possible to get me into one I love

Great Experience

No pressure, friendly staff and great sales person. Process was quick and painless. Would purchase again from this dealership. Love my “new” car!

Great Customer Service!

We recently purchased a car from Hershey Motors and the experience was fantastic. Shawn, our salesman, was great. He helped us navigate the unusual process, given the state lock down due to COVID-19, and answered all of our many questions. From our first inquiry using the website to the final steps of the paperwork, Shawn was patient and detail-oriented, making sure we understood each step needed to complete the process. It was a very positive experience for my son, when purchasing his first car.

Great customer service, a family like environment!

We dealt with a few people at Hershey, it was like a big family in there! Shawn Gorman was our sales guy, and he was amazing! Very professional with great customer service skills! Our process was smooth and painless. The best part was not being talked into something or pressured into something we didnt want or need. We were talked to, not down at. We love our Fusion and will definately tell everyone where we went! #TeamHershey

Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase

We had a great experience buying our new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Hershey Motors. Mike McCay was a awesome salesman going above and beyond fixing a couple items at no extra cost and quality workmanship. I visited this dealer many times always being welcomed by the sales people but never pressured. I highly recommend Hershey Motors to family and friends.

Very satisfied!

I had been searching for a vehicle in all the wrong places until I went to Hershey Motors. They didn’t just get me into the car that I wanted, but they had good advice as to what may suit me best. Most of all they are kind and genuine, making you a priority! Thanks to Mike and the rest of the Hershey crew for all you do!! Will definitely do my car shopping here from now on.

1.0

Was denied a vehicle needed this and that

Was told I needed this and that went to another larger dealer had no problem getting a vehicle got a 2019 Durango so glad I went to other dealer

Dealer response

Maurice - while it's unfortunate that you were not approved for the loan you were hoping for, credit for our vehicles is issued through third party lenders. We work with a variety of banks with different lending policies to offer variety to our customers, but since they are the ones assuming the risk, the decision to approve or deny lies entirely with them. Because banks focus less on the amount of the loan and more on the relative value of the collateral, they are much less conservative when issuing loans for new cars, even loans for very large amounts. We wish you the best with yours and hope it works out!

Fantastic used Truck Purchase

Very happy customer😀 sales department was absolutely fantastic very pleased how I was treated and got to eat pizza left with a full stomach and drove off with my new Truck it was a good day thank you Hershey Motors

Great Service!

Mike helped me with a car i had seen in their inventory. I was able to test drive and get the car within a couple days. Great customer service from everyone there to meet your needs.