Hershey Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service!

Mike helped me with a car i had seen in their inventory. I was able to test drive and get the car within a couple days. Great customer service from everyone there to meet your needs.

Great Used Truck Purchase-nice vehicle selection

Nice people, nice atmosphere and after several test drives and two visits we left with a very nice 2011 Ford F-150 with only 82,000 miles. Mike was a great person and nice salesman to deal with. His sales manager, Kevin was a decent down to earth guy and also pleasant to deal with . He also found us a great loan rate. Thanks and see y'all next time I'm in the market for a used vehicle.

4.0

h green

Hershey motors explained the truck I was looking for in detail,and had plenty of pictures to look at.I would recconmend dealership to anyone.If your looking for car or any vehicle check out hersey motors!

Great service.

Had a great experience there. They really did a great job with my son as a first time young buyer. Michelle Wade was our sales person, did an awesome job, all questions answered quickly, in constant communication throughout the process, will definitely buy there again.

Worth the Drive

My wife and I made the ninety minute drive to Hershey Motors to check out a Toyota 4Runner that I had found on cars.com. We were greeted at the door by our salesman, Ryan Forbes and he quickly got us out on a test drive. We were encouraged to take our time going over the vehicle once we returned to the dealership while Ryan took care of getting our trade in appraised. We were able to get the price we wanted for our trade in and the Toyota within a few minutes so we shook hands and made the deal. All the employees we encountered were professional and we actually enjoyed our buying experience! I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a vehicle on their lot.

Great experience

They had a 2014 Mustang I liked,traveled 1 1/2 hours to Parkesburg to see the car - glad i did ,was as advertised. Ron was a great salesman - low pressure. No hassle pricing , great after sale care. Kevin worked out some pre - sale issues for us. They gave me fair value on my trade too.

Long Distance Search

I have been searching high and low for a used vehicle for my wife. I reached out to Hershey Motors and they got back to me immediately. I am still searching and I know they will find the perfect vehicle for me so I go to their site everyday.....I am counting on you Michelle Wade :-)

Dealer response

Thank you Jay! We appreciate your faith in us and we'll always do our best to find the right cars for our customers!

Great place to buy a car and great people!

I put a longer review on Yelp but wanted to make sure I covered this place here also. I worked with John on the purchase of my new truck and trade-in of my old truck. John was fair to me and the customer service was excellent. I initially looked at and test drove the truck a week earlier. John called once to say thanks and that was it, not pushy etc. I came back a week later, had them review my trade-in and John once again treated me fairly and respectfully so we closed the deal on the first pass without a hassle. There was no back and forth and haggling etc. Just a great experience and I plan to tell everyone I know who's looking for a car to go in and talk to John and the team there. Great folks!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Steve! We're happy to hear you were able to find the right vehicle at the right price and appreciate you taking the time to leave the review!

Great Experience

Love this place, Debbie was awesome, Kathy, Kevin and Mike were terrific also

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to working with you again in the future!

4th Purchase at Hershey's

4th purchase at Hershey. Excellent customer service. Excellent buying service.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the review! We are happy you had a great experience and look forward to working with you in the future!