Hershey Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

Great service and very friendly!

Shawn was super helpful and very agreeable to work with. He made the whole transaction smooth and pleasant. We had a long drive to get there, but the price and service was well worth it!

Best Buying Experience

Best buying experience, so easy and the staff is amazing!

Awesome place, awesome service

I’ll definitely recommend this place. Staff was very helpful and reasonable. Shawn is an awesome sales person, and I was very impressed. My car runs amazing and the detailing was good.

Volvo

Shaun was awesome to work with! He was super responsive and very helpful. He made the process easy. Thanks Shaun! Id recommend working w/ Shaun for your car needs.

Satisfied Customer

Our experience was excellent. The vehicle we purchased was as advertised, and Shawn could not have been more professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

Great Experience

Was in the market for a used truck and absolutely couldn’t beat the hospitality, price and experience that Hershey Motors provided. Will recommend to any family and friends looking for vehicles. Hard to find people you can trust in the used vehicle market, Shawn my sales rep made it a seamless process whilst assuring me of the high standards these people have for customer service.

Excellent Service

Shawn was extremely helpful and courteous! The buying process was easy and fast. We were in and out in no time at all.

Great Experience, Shawn Gorman thank you.

Over all a great experience, Shawn Gorman was great to work with. We are very happy with the Jeep Grand Cherokee we purchased. Shawn made the process very easy and walked us through our options for financing to make sure we were getting the best possible deal.

4.3

Buyer

Had the best Car buying experience here. Nice showroom and accommodating for my son to wait as I sat with sales to review the deal. Friendly staff. Salesman Shawn was professional, pleasant and was very customer service centric. Would definitely recommend.

Great shopping experience

Hershey motors has once again met my car shopping expectations. Car shopping can be stressful, that is why I went to Hershey Motors because they make the process as easy as they can and are able to work with their customers’ needs.