Hershey Motors

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great service

I recently bought a Toyota corolla from Hershey motors. very friendly staff. i was very happy with the deal i got, and trading in my car. i was satisfied with my experience

great service

I recently bought a 2010 Toyota corolla. The people were nice. The service was great. I got my car quick and the process was easy.

4.2

BMW 328i

Recently purchased an 07 BMW 328i. Personally love BMW's and this one appeared to be in good shape interior and exterior wise. The price was a god deal for the year and decent amount of miles. Hoping the 3 month/ 3,000 mile warranty will NOT be needed as i am approaching the deadline. All seems good so far and only time will tell. My personal salesman "Jimmy" was helpful and kept the process moving.

disapointed

Can't believe you sell cars that break down in two months after purchase and then make no effort to help a person who has a payment on the car for three years. Shame on you.

extended warrenty

I bought chrysler minivan a year ago. When i went in look at a used van the salesman gave me a price which was in my budget. When i went back to buy it, it went up in price. Bought it any way my first mistake then took out powertrains warranty for extra $1380. I have had problem only twice with the car once the gear shifter cable broke with wasn't cover cost $300 and now valve cover gasket is leaking and its not cover $400. what good it a warranty if nothing is cover waste of money. for what it cost i could of paid for all my repairs and had extra pocket money.

Michelle Wade is your Go To Gal!

As a woman buying a diesel truck, Michelle was extremely helpful. She was kind to deal with, took her time to explain the truck and it's workings. She even let us drive truck fairly far away to my mechanic so he could check it out. It checked out just fine. Michelle is the complete opposite of what you might think when dealing with a 'used car/truck salesperson'.

Very Satisfied Repeat Customer

Very friendly staff, just bought our second vehicle from the Parkesburg location. Their excellent service department has done all of our service and maintenance for several years. They have the best selection of vehicles to meet anyone's needs.

excellent Experience

i recently purchased a pickup truck at Hershey Motors in Parkersburg, PA. I was reluctant and very gaurded considering it was my first time shopping at a used car dealership. the staff put my mind at ease, they were all very friendly and personable as well as bending over backwards to ensure that i got exactly what i asked for. they do not shy away from a challenging sale and will ensure that you get what you came there for. its one thing to type up a review saying you'd recommend them. i have personally handed this dealerships card to 4 friends in 3 days. i was that satisfied with my experience. it also helps that i live local, and they were very pleased to help out.

4.5

Happy Chevy owner

My husband recently purchased a used Chevy truck here and we had a great experience. He walked in with a trade in and a bottom line for his car note and walked out with exactly what he wanted. There was a slight issue with the speakers once he got it home, but they were very quick to schedule a maintenance appointment to remedy the issue. They also give you a repair shop coupon book for any future repairs or maintenance you'll have at their shop - pretty helpful! Tony was a great salesman and their financial team was great to work with.

1.0

Car sold with rusted brake lines

I am a little late with this review, but I have to get this out so no one else gets screwed over like I did. Back in July I bought a Grand Marquis from them and about 1 week later I notice that there was something wrong with the brakes. I took the car into the dealership and had the service dept take a look at my car. They replaced one brake line and said everything was good. Fast forward about 2 weeks later and my brakes give out on me while I am driving so I take it into another shop and they said the other brake lines were rusted out so bad they at car should have never been sold like that in the first place. What gets me though is how can they replace one brake line and not even tell me the other 3 were rusted out. This has showed me they don't care about the customers and only care about the all mighty dollar. Hershey motors risked me getting in an accident by not telling me about my brake lines. Which I don't understand because had they told me the other 3 needed to be replaced too. I would have had them all replaced. After all that's common sense, but Hershey motors don't have that. They just want the quick sell.