Hershey Motors

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First car in years

I went to Hershey Motors to look for a used car that would fit in my budget. I ended up buying a used Nissan Altima that was in great shape, very clean and super affordable. The sales staff were excellant and very capable, and willing to work with me on price. The srevice center was excellant also, and I received a lifetime free state inspection with my purchase, and coupons for future service. Great place to buy a car!

Hershey Mortors is Very Comfortable

I was in Hershey Motors to look around with no intentions of buying. i was looking for a specific car and nothing else. They had one on the lot that was a little more than i wanted to pay. i informed them of this and they were still very curtious and friendly. they allowed me to test drive the vehicle and appraised my current one. their appraisal was more than fair, and the worked with me on the price of the car. In the end i ended up trading in mine and buying a new one in the same day. I am very happy with Hershey Motors and i would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle or even if they are just window shopping. thanks again Hershey Motors.

Best deal great service

We were treated like family and we were very happy with the deal we got there compared with similiar cars we looked at at other locations. The salesman, after we got to know him surprised us with a cd in the car that he took the time to make just for us!