Skip to main content

Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

3.6

When you to Ramsey corp ask for Luke excellent salesman

When you to Ramsey corp ask for Luke excellent salesman his knowledge of everything was on point and I had a minor issue after leaving and he assured me it will be taken care of… Thank U

What a great group of people.

What a great group of people. Not a typical dealer. Phenomenal in all aspects Luke was great picked me up at the airport was on time Low pressure sales and Ronnie was great too. It’s a mom and pop dealer. The owners came in and introduced themselves, shook my hand and gave me a bagel and cream cheese I had an issue with the truck when I was driving home and they took care of it no problem. I spoke to the mechanic too. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everyone there. My next vehicle purchase the first place I’ll look is Ramseycorp. Thank you everyone!!!

They went above and beyond to help us get the best rate

They went above and beyond to help us get the best rate for the vehicle that we loved!!

1.0

Dealership response is horrible it to for me to reach out

Dealership response is horrible it to for me to reach out a second time before I heard from them.

Luke at Ramsey Corp was knowledgeable and helpful.

Luke at Ramsey Corp was knowledgeable and helpful. He made the process very easy and straightforward. Excellent service- highly recommend.

1.0

I do not recommend this dealership.

I do not recommend this dealership. We've had nothing but problems with the vehicle we got from them. It's been back there three times for repairs.

3.0

To far to get most of their vehicles especially if u live

To far to get most of their vehicles especially if u live b on the west coast, they weren't to keen on trying to fig out how to justify travel to pick it up for a disabled veteran not cool very disappointed esp since they had a vehicle i really liked

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Frank and his team at

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Frank and his team at Ramsey Corp over the past 15 years. They have treated me like family from day one! This is a full service dealership! Sales and service all under one roof. They stand behind everything they sell. I can’t say enough about how great they are. Even when they didn’t have what I was looking for they were able to locate a truck and get it on the lot for me. If you are looking for a great car at a great price give them a call. You won’t be disappointed. Frank and his team are just good people.

Purchasing the 2007 Chevy 2500HD

I had a great experience today with my purchase. Ron was a great help made everything easy from financing to fixing a couple of small problems with the truck over all good deal. Thank you. Also thanks to his Dad it was a pleasure meeting both of you.

1.0

Check vehicle very well if you buy here.

Bought vehicle was told that leaks gotten fixed but they didn’t fix it.When I called them explaining to them I drove it 15000 miles and that it was a waterfall of both oil and trans fluid they wanted to charge me to fix it.So be aware of vehicles you buy from here.