2788 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Orlando from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding customer service!!!

Thank you so much for sharing - we're glad you had a great experience!

Outstanding customer service!!! I bought my previous car at another Toyota dealer, and I had a great experience. Because of this I started to look for a new car at Toyota again . And I had the best and fastest experience at this dealership, so I highly recommend. The Sales Specialist Andre Luiz Molinari helped me presenting the best financing options and solutions regarding my purchase. I'd like to give a shout out to the finance representative Devin Hunt, who was efficient in finishing all the process. Thank you Toyota Orlando! A very loyal customer.

Thank you so much for sharing - we're glad you had a great experience!

• New toyota tacoma
    September 20, 2017

The sales personal were very nice and helped out great. All the financial personal were easy to work with. Jennifer Pons reviewed our paperwork and explained how everything was. It was a great experience to purchase a new truck from Toyota of Orlando.

• Perfect
    September 17, 2017

The service was great and they did a fantastic job and every thing was great I would definitely recommend Toyota of orlando to any one

• Good Overall Experience
    September 17, 2017

This was my first car purchase, my daughter and I had a great overall experience from beginning to end. Betheny Prince was awesome in the financing department, as well as Dan Duncan, in the sales department. I would highly recommend everyone to purchase a car at Toyota of Orlando.

• Great customer service!!!
    September 16, 2017

Betheny Prince Great customer service!!! Definitely I will recommend this dealer to all my friends. As soon as I need to get a new car I won't hesitate to come back

• Fantastic
    September 16, 2017

The best overall experience that I have ever had with a car dealership.From the time I walked in till the end when we were shown how to use the Bluetooth and everything was set up for was amazing.iI could not believe that the finance person came out and explained the different things that the vehicle had

• Great professional experience
    September 14, 2017

Tremendous professional services which is new to new car buying. The hospitality received was the best I've encountered. I will be bringing another person.

• Excellent service
    September 4, 2017

Excellent customer service, honest representative and timely service. Carlos answered all our questions and explained all our service options. I highly recommend Toyota of Orlando. five stars!

• While it was a long process it was smooth
    September 3, 2017

I was helped by Eduardo Matas and Barry Lewis and it was smooth and easy process. I knew what I wanted and they worked with me.

• Fast and efficient
    September 3, 2017

Service adviser was very courteous and jovial. Service as done in time. The vehical was even car washed. Staff all around is friendly and nice