Coggin Honda of Orlando

Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,260 reviews)

Oil Change

Service person Mathew was very helpful and knowledgeable buy giving me recommendations about my vehicle maintenance. I was very pleased

Fantastic Service dept

I went to Coggin because they were closer. but had never had my vehicle serviced by them before. I was more than pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism and care they showed for the vehicle and me as the customer. They have a client for life.

Awesome Experience!!! 2nd to none!

Yet another AWESOME experience at this dealership getting my Hona Accord coupe serviced!!! Kudos Coggin on the great customer experience! In and out quickly service exceeded expectations again!

Customer

Since I buy my first Honda, this dealership is so friendly, I always bring my car for any maintenance I wish I can give them more stars

GREAT ADVISOR!!!

Service advisor Jahaira was great. She was very helpful and friendly. I had the car back ready to go in about an hour and a half. Warranty work with a smile

ereyes7@cfl.rr.com

Mr. Nguyen exhibited professionalism all the way, he knows his job. a good company asset.

Service

Service agent Jahaira was professional, helpful and courteous. She saved me from throwing away money on a used as-is car I just purchased a day before. The repair job would have cost a great deal of money. I wasn't charged anything for them to do a complete inspection. Thanks for being upfront and honest!

Coggin review

It was a very pleasurable experience buying my car here. Everyone was very nice. I test drove the car, they acquired great financing for me, and everything was done in less than 2 hours!

Great Service

People you can trust. Very courteous customer service.

Great Buying Experience

Was buying a new Honda Insight, always a stressful experience. Jeff and Nelson at Coggin were helpful and not at all "pushy." The actual purchase was handled quickly, my car was ready and detailed waiting for me. They even put my old car and new one side by side to move personal items easily.