Coggin Honda of Orlando

Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

3.0
(1,268 reviews)

Robert

Quick and thorough service. No extra costs that I didn't expect. I will be back.

Awesome service

My service tech was Andro and he was awesome! Answered any questions I had and was always keeping me updated. Very attentive. From this point on I would request him for my future service appointments.

Good deal Coggin

Excellent costumer service. The sales rep Mr Keith McCook is very good, helpful and works for the costumer. The prices are a little bit high at the beginning, but they work with you to give you discounts. Good purchase overall.

LED lights..

One of my head lights were out and I took it in for quick repair. It was under warranty, so even better. As always great customer service. The service was done in no time, and I even had time for a courtesy wash. The service rep I dealt with was Matthew Mendez. He was great, and he put me at ease, in explaining what had to be done. Thanks Matthew..

Great and fast service!

Great and fast/honest service with great value! Plus free coffee and popcorn ������

Honda CR-V

Justin Wynn was a great salesman! Was recommended by a friend and was very happy with him!

CRV2015

My service adviser provided excellent customer service.

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

Gabriel was wonderful. Very respectful. Checkout was very fast. She was a great greeter.

Mrs. Gonzalez

Gabriel Cuevas was very professional and the service was completed in a timely manner.

Great place to service your car!

We’ve been having our cars serviced here for over 15 years. Have never had a problem! They are alway very courteous and provide plenty of updates if your car is having any major work done.