Coggin Honda of Orlando

Used (888) 238-1593 (888) 238-1593
Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,259 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easy Transaction & friendly staff!

Fantastic experience dealing with Sean & Brandon! Thank you for the easy transaction! I highly recommend this store! They offered more money than Carvana, Carmax and other Honda dealers.

Vacation Rescue....

Near the end of a 10 hr drive on an extended weekend getaway, multiple dashboard lights came on and our normally trusty Honda Oddysey began to falter. Not being familiar with local shops we searched online for Honda dealerships and Coggin Honda had strong ratings. We got off the interstate and using local streets finally chugged into their lot. Near quitting time, desperately needing a car for weekend activities, and being ?out of towners? - we were prime candidates for them to take advantage. Fortunately for us this is not their customer service approach. They registered our car for service assessment the next morning, provided an Oddysey from their lot for us to use, called the next day with an estimate which we approved, called later that day (Fri) to say it was ready but understanding our schedule said to come pick it up late Saturday, which we did and drove it home the following day. Great service. Helped us enjoy our planned vacation time in Orlando. I must admit, as one of the service items was major - about $800, I wondered whether we ?out of towners? may have been price victimized. When we returned home I called two local Honda dealerships and another known service shop to price compare. The shop was $95 higher and the dealerships were $110-125 higher. And, their estimates did not include use of a car for 2 days. Coggin Honda served us well - we are extremely satisfied. The Servicd Mgr provided excellent communications, the price was fair, the car continues to run well, and our mini-vacation was rescued! They knew they might never see us again but that did not matter in the way we were treated. We do not live locally so we cannot refer neighbors. However, if you live in the Orlando area and are reading this because, like us, you need a quality Honda dealership for service, go see Coggin Honda.

Great experience, friendly sales reps

Very pleased with my recent experience here. Did not have a positive experience at another Honda dealer in town. Devon was an excellent and positive sales person who provided me a selection based on my budget and preferences. Eric the sales manager was helpful and friendly during our negotiations. Both gentlemen made me feel comfortable and welcome and provided valuable information regarding financing warranty.

Sales rep are liars

I was totally disappointed with Coggin Honda of Orlando I was lied to by Lubna and Wilbert drove four hours for them to tell me I did not have a deal all the way I was coming they told me I had a deal with 1000 down this place is totally not reliable at all

Highly recommend this place!

Went there to get a car and the whole team went above and beyond specially Emmanuel Pacheco he did his best to get me on a car as he promised and he got me in a car, can’t thank them enough for everything they did, everyone helped! Love them if you guys need a car this is where to go! 👍🏻

Bad Overall Experience with Coggin

We leased a car a month ago under a Foreign Exchange Visa, we submitted all the required documents and also paid the down payment requirement amount of $2,000.00. Mowee, our sales agent confirmed the lease and also the current Financial Advisor on site that day, fast forward to almost a month being with the Vehicle and also we were looking out to pay for it. We called Honda and spoke again to Mowee, they said to bring to car over as they were going to install the tags. When we arrived, to our surprise, they mentioned that they were taking back the car as our Visa was not valid to lease from Honda. They could have told us over the phone that we needed to return the car instead of lying that they were attaching tags, we had been promised that our Down Payment would be returned in 2 hours, which they were just waiting for us to leave the property and now our money is still not in returned. Very inefficient group of people, Mowee, Saad and the rest that would not allow us to return the car at another day since we had our personal belongings when we went to the dealership. Honda is a great brand, its just there are certain people that maybe they can filter before hiring. Such inconvenience, we felt discriminated and lied to just to get the car back. We were willing to return it with no hard feelings if we were told Upfront!

We had a good experience thanks to Mr. Ivan Valdes.

I decided to use Coggin Honda because it was recommended through the Costco Car Program. The salesperson assigned to me was Ivan Valdes. Mr. Valdes was the primary person with whom my husband, Frank Wharton, and I dealt with throughout our car purchase. While my intent was to buy a car, I was in no hurry. I appreciated how Mr. Valdes kept in touch with me throughout the several weeks process with periodic "check-ins" asking if there was any help or information he might provide to me. He was very professional and the experience was "pressure free." Mr. Valdes is a model car salesperson and a great professional representative of the Honda brand. He was the person who was primarily responsible for our purchase, even though we had reconsidered doing business with Coggin based upon our interaction with the manager, Juan. First, Mr. Valdes treated us with respect in everyway throughout the purchase process, including several follow-up issues that he did not have to do for us. Secondly, he listened carefully and responded immediately. When he needed a higher level of expertise on the hybrid technology, he provided the services of a colleague who had adequate experience in the hybrid car to provide our technology orientation. I asked lots of questions and sent Mr. Valdes several emails. He never seemed bothered by this and quickly responded to my inquiries. In addition to all of the above, my husband and I found Mr. Valdes to be a very pleasant person who appeared to always make us his priority when we were together. We will recommend his services to anyone we know who might be interested in buying a Honda. Rosa A. Smith, PhD Franklin A. Wharton, MSE .

Complete Scammers

This dealership had me drive 3 hours based on a Jeff Pender Agreement And Looks Like We Got a Deal by email several times and when arriving at the dealership they completely turned the story and were 2k higher on OTD pricing than what I was told via email. Jeff has to be one of the most Unethical Individuals I have ever dealt with. SAVE TIME AND EFFORT AND TRAVEL TO LUCAS HONDA IN JACKSONVILLE FOR UPFRONT NO BS PRICING... YOU WILL BE THANKFUL FOR THE STRAIGHTFORWARD IN AND OUT EXPERIENCE... CALL JIM MAC AT LUCAS HONDA!!!!!!!

Act like he don’t know

He act like he don’t know anything when they trying to rob you. Just to let you know marcial I was at your dealership with my sister and you were showing me brand new car with 1624 miles on it and telling me it’s a brand new car and all sort a BS you were giving me marcial I can deal easily 10 of your kind a time. Shame on you and your dealership. Shame shame shame.

2.0

Military Honda finance not honored and lies told

I went to Coggin Honda of Orlando on Costco recommendation to buy a new 2018 CRV. when the was done and my wife and I went to finance officer to do the contract they offered several different finance options. I told Finance officer Alex Garcia I wanted to use Honda Financial becuase they have Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract. The finance officer took my request to the manager and sales person Marcial Mercado to make the bottom line change and they said they cant honor that because Honda Financial dont reimburse them the 500.00 . I was instructed to call Honda Finance and they Chris and Colton said they absolutely support the program and apologized for the refusal of the Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract and they absolutely pay for the 500.00 the dealer just does not know how to process it. They contacted the Coggin honda dealership and was told by Lindsay finance director that they already gave me the Military 500 discount in the deal as its easier than going through Honda Finance. This is an absolute LIE!!! No mention of my military service was ever mentioned to anybody until I wanted to finance with Honda Financial with Alex Garcia, and this can be verified by Alex and salesman Marcial!!! Honda Finance told me there is nothing they can because Lindsay finance director told them military discount of 500 was done in the contract already. All Honda Finance do except put in consumer complaint to headquarters Honda.