Coggin Honda of Orlando

Used (888) 238-1593 (888) 238-1593
Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,254 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bad Overall Experience with Coggin

We leased a car a month ago under a Foreign Exchange Visa, we submitted all the required documents and also paid the down payment requirement amount of $2,000.00. Mowee, our sales agent confirmed the lease and also the current Financial Advisor on site that day, fast forward to almost a month being with the Vehicle and also we were looking out to pay for it. We called Honda and spoke again to Mowee, they said to bring to car over as they were going to install the tags. When we arrived, to our surprise, they mentioned that they were taking back the car as our Visa was not valid to lease from Honda. They could have told us over the phone that we needed to return the car instead of lying that they were attaching tags, we had been promised that our Down Payment would be returned in 2 hours, which they were just waiting for us to leave the property and now our money is still not in returned. Very inefficient group of people, Mowee, Saad and the rest that would not allow us to return the car at another day since we had our personal belongings when we went to the dealership. Honda is a great brand, its just there are certain people that maybe they can filter before hiring. Such inconvenience, we felt discriminated and lied to just to get the car back. We were willing to return it with no hard feelings if we were told Upfront!

We had a good experience thanks to Mr. Ivan Valdes.

I decided to use Coggin Honda because it was recommended through the Costco Car Program. The salesperson assigned to me was Ivan Valdes. Mr. Valdes was the primary person with whom my husband, Frank Wharton, and I dealt with throughout our car purchase. While my intent was to buy a car, I was in no hurry. I appreciated how Mr. Valdes kept in touch with me throughout the several weeks process with periodic "check-ins" asking if there was any help or information he might provide to me. He was very professional and the experience was "pressure free." Mr. Valdes is a model car salesperson and a great professional representative of the Honda brand. He was the person who was primarily responsible for our purchase, even though we had reconsidered doing business with Coggin based upon our interaction with the manager, Juan. First, Mr. Valdes treated us with respect in everyway throughout the purchase process, including several follow-up issues that he did not have to do for us. Secondly, he listened carefully and responded immediately. When he needed a higher level of expertise on the hybrid technology, he provided the services of a colleague who had adequate experience in the hybrid car to provide our technology orientation. I asked lots of questions and sent Mr. Valdes several emails. He never seemed bothered by this and quickly responded to my inquiries. In addition to all of the above, my husband and I found Mr. Valdes to be a very pleasant person who appeared to always make us his priority when we were together. We will recommend his services to anyone we know who might be interested in buying a Honda. Rosa A. Smith, PhD Franklin A. Wharton, MSE .

Complete Scammers

This dealership had me drive 3 hours based on a Jeff Pender Agreement And Looks Like We Got a Deal by email several times and when arriving at the dealership they completely turned the story and were 2k higher on OTD pricing than what I was told via email. Jeff has to be one of the most Unethical Individuals I have ever dealt with. SAVE TIME AND EFFORT AND TRAVEL TO LUCAS HONDA IN JACKSONVILLE FOR UPFRONT NO BS PRICING... YOU WILL BE THANKFUL FOR THE STRAIGHTFORWARD IN AND OUT EXPERIENCE... CALL JIM MAC AT LUCAS HONDA!!!!!!!

Act like he don’t know

He act like he don’t know anything when they trying to rob you. Just to let you know marcial I was at your dealership with my sister and you were showing me brand new car with 1624 miles on it and telling me it’s a brand new car and all sort a BS you were giving me marcial I can deal easily 10 of your kind a time. Shame on you and your dealership. Shame shame shame.

2.0

Military Honda finance not honored and lies told

I went to Coggin Honda of Orlando on Costco recommendation to buy a new 2018 CRV. when the was done and my wife and I went to finance officer to do the contract they offered several different finance options. I told Finance officer Alex Garcia I wanted to use Honda Financial becuase they have Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract. The finance officer took my request to the manager and sales person Marcial Mercado to make the bottom line change and they said they cant honor that because Honda Financial dont reimburse them the 500.00 . I was instructed to call Honda Finance and they Chris and Colton said they absolutely support the program and apologized for the refusal of the Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract and they absolutely pay for the 500.00 the dealer just does not know how to process it. They contacted the Coggin honda dealership and was told by Lindsay finance director that they already gave me the Military 500 discount in the deal as its easier than going through Honda Finance. This is an absolute LIE!!! No mention of my military service was ever mentioned to anybody until I wanted to finance with Honda Financial with Alex Garcia, and this can be verified by Alex and salesman Marcial!!! Honda Finance told me there is nothing they can because Lindsay finance director told them military discount of 500 was done in the contract already. All Honda Finance do except put in consumer complaint to headquarters Honda.

It was an easy experience .

The internet sales person , Shawn Winn made everything easy, and was helpful at every stage of purchase. Hope everybody has the same experience at your Dealership. Good Luck !!

Wonderful Experience at Coggin Honda!

My experience at Coggin Honda was by far the best car purchasing experiences I've ever had. The staff was helpful and beyond friendly. Especially my salesman Shawn Winn, he was spectacular! Right from the beginning he was professional, very informative and answered all my questions thoroughly. I love everything about my new Nissan Altima. Considering my overall experience I can say with confidence that this dealership has definitely gained a customer for life.

Great experience

Shawn was a heaven sent. He worked hard to get the best deal possible. Shawn was knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely work with him on my next purchase.

Positive experience

I had a very positive experience here. Shawn was very helpful and informative in helping me understand what options I had when it came to my future purchase of a vehicle. I would recommend anyone that wants an honest opinion and a great understanding of a vehicle purchase to come to him.

Best car buying experience ever

Being a senior citizen and having purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, I have to say that this car purchase was THE most pleasant purchase ever. Justin/Shawn and Nelson are simply the best and couldn’t have been more helpful. The deal was fair and the negotiations a non-event. Yes....... I’ll be back.