Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Car Purchase

Great people and new car purchase experience. Joe was great. Did not have time to complete purchase first day. When I returned the car was cleaned full of gas and ready to go.

Excellent salesman

I was happy with my experience. My only regret is that I did not get the trade-in value my car, that was in excellent condition, was with. The discount was adjusted in consideration if the trade-in.

Repeat Customers

We are repeat customers and always have a great experience with Columbia Hyundai. We have bought Honda in the past and love the warranty and reliability that we get with a Hyundai!

Excellent

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. And by far the quickest. No hassle, no running around trying to get special pricing or managers approval. We went in, looked at the model we wanted and took it for a drive. They did not have the color we wanted but had it the next day. Went back in and drove out an hour later in the new car.

Wills review

Excellent experience with Keith as always. He goes above and beyond. I would recommend him as a service associate to anyone that ask me. Our family has bought the most Hyundai from your dealership in the history of the dealership as I believe we are now in the double digits.

Great service

Julio was wonderful to work with and made the car buying experience very easy and pain free. I will definitely be returning because of my experience with Julio.

Genesis purchase

Highly recommend working with them! They made the experience pain free and enjoyable. Julio was very good to work with and had all the paperwork ready to go prior to me arriving there. Highly recommend purchasing from them.

Fantastic job

Julio was a fantastic salesman who got the sale because he did a follow up call from a previous inquiry of ours. I was especially impressed with the amount of time he took with my wife to explain and show how all the options on the car worked. I expect to see Julio down the road again at some point in time.

Our Hyundai

Everything was excellent.Sales associate was very helpful. We still have a lot to learn about all the apps contained in this car.we may encounter a few snags that we need some extra help with.We will contact dealer if help is needed.

Columbia was awesome

I was greeted by Jon McFarland and introduced to Tom Martin and they were both awesome. They were able to find the exact car I wanted and worked out a deal that I was very happy with. I will certainly come back for my next car purchase.