Columbia Hyundai

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (513) 904-4509 (513) 904-4509
Used (513) 904-4524 (513) 904-4524
Service (513) 348-1307 (513) 348-1307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

Great place to finance or lease. Will definitely be coming back once I am in need of a new car. Thank you so much Ken!

Professional

Keith our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable on all the Ioniq functions. No pressure sales and easy to work with! I will be back!

Fantastic 10

Would recommend it highly and my salesman very professional and I would highly recommend him will go there for maintenance Love my car extremely satisfied

Coumbia Hyundai, Montgomery, OH

Excellent timely service, fantastic car. My last car was a Hyundai, and I loved it. It was wrecked, and I knew I wanted another. Fantastic value for money, has everything I wanted.

Returning customer, always a great experience

Will be back for our next Hyundai! Have bought multiple cars from the dealership and have always had a great experience. Staff and management know how to take care of their customers.

Very happy

As soon as I pulled in the parking lot I was greeted by a very nice salesman. Told him what I needed and we got right down to business. Not sure how long I was there, but I was pulling out of car lot a lot quicker than I thought it would be. I was dreading going car shopping as it takes forever, but this was not the case. Very easy and everyone was very friendly.

Excellent

We had an excellent experience with Columbia Hyundai. Robin and Keith were very attentive and accommodating when dealing with our time crunch in getting our old lease and new lease scheduled. They were very pleasant and helpful.

Mustards

Outstanding purchase experience with little or no anxiety from start to finish. Timely communications and available hours to conduct the purchase were more than adequate. My wife rates this car purchase as best ever.

Great service

I was provided with a vehicle when I needed one customer service was great everybody's friendly and overall just happy with everything I would recommend this dealership told my friends if they're interested in buying a new vehicle

My Genesis experience

Very pleasant. I enjoy the accommodations that come with being a Genesis owner. I look forward to my vehicle maintenance experience. My experiences with Hyundai have been awesome, what I received with the purchase of the Genesis G80 was at least 2 shades better.