David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2084 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

Staff was helpful and went out of their way to do whatever they needed for me...GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• Awesome experience!!
    July 16, 2017

Daniel Lowery, the sales associate was the best!! I would recommend David Stanley to anyone... I usually hate shopping for cars but this time it was actually enjoyable..

• Good sales poor after sales service

Bought car with service contract took 3 trips to be able to get first already paid for oil change. Promised by sales person window tint for car year later it not done or wil be done. Would buy again but gat all extras in writing.

• Great eeriencex
    July 11, 2017

They had the vehicle I wanted and very easy to work with. I would consider the drive again if I'm in the market for anther vehicle

• One happy girl!!
    July 7, 2017

Greg was awesome! He worked with my boyfriend and I to get a car near our price range! Walked away with a car that day and wasn't planning to!

• Great all around
    July 7, 2017

Very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. They took care of me and my wife very well. Again, was a pleasure doing business there. Will highly recommend them to friends and family.

• Excellent Service!
    July 6, 2017

They take care of you right when you arrive. They make sure you get what you want or need. Very Satisfied!! I'll be coming back next time around.

• Great day for vehicle Shopping!
    July 4, 2017

Truly appreciate the time and effort put into helping me make my final vehicle decision an easy one. Absolutely LOVE my Yukon! I also want to thank Daniel Lowery for being very courteous and caring all though the buying process. He went above and beyond what i would have expected! Again Thank you!

• Great sales people, trash service department
    July 4, 2017

Our experience with salesman Gary was awesome, no pressure, easy purchase, however service did a poor job of detailing the car and didn't realize tire was missing a part, this is unacceptable and makes entire dealership look bad.

• Satisfied
    July 3, 2017

Gary was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He answered all of our questions and explained things to where we could understand. He got us in the car we wanted