David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used (866) 441-0850 (866) 441-0850
Service (405) 622-4628 (405) 622-4628

4.4
(2,950 reviews)

The service department is great.

The service department is great. I'm always happy with the service and communication dron their team.

This was a great experience.

This was a great experience. They listened to what I wanted and made it possible for me to purchase a vehicle that I have wanted since I was a teenager. I’m not going to give my age but it’s been along time! Thank you to the Used Car Manager, Pablo and the Finance Department for helping me

Automatic car wash snapped the antenna off the top of my

Automatic car wash snapped the antenna off the top of my car. Couldn't drive around with it like that. Stopped by service department and Katelyn had my car in and done in 15 minutes!

Great dealership!

Great dealership! Beautiful showroom! Everyone we interacted with was helpful, friendly and very nice. We drove over an hour to come here. We will be repeat customers at David Stanley.

All were helpful and they made the process quick and

All were helpful and they made the process quick and easy. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Best Customer service anywhere.

Best Customer service anywhere. Our salesman went above and beyond. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful.

Friendly and attentive, clear info, took time and

Friendly and attentive, clear info, took time and listened. Answered questions. Each person helpful (found me a charger)

Geff was my service advisor - great job letting me know

Geff was my service advisor - great job letting me know what I needed to get done this visit and what we would need to keep an eye on in the future. He always takes great care of my 2017 Jeep. Thank you!

Juan was our sales associate and from the moment of

Juan was our sales associate and from the moment of meeting him, he was exceptional. He was very thorough in asking what we were looking for & exceeded our expectations. He was kind and made us feel like he listened to our needs/wants in purchasing a vehicle. Our overall experience with David Stanley made this purchase both exciting & smooth. We will recommend your dealership to family & friends.

Very friendly staff and customer service.

Very friendly staff and customer service. Vernon Vann was very helpful. So happy with my new truck