McCloskey Motors Inc.

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(719) 594-9400 (719) 594-9400

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Johnny Gray

Went to the lot and to see what was available and met a very nice gentlemen named Johnny. I am just looking right naw but will be back to get my next car from johnny when my business picks up.

1.0

These people are unprofessional

This place treats military people and veterans with no respect. Very unprofessional GM at this location. Give your business to others who deserve it. I will never recommend their business to anyone. Disappointed is an understatement.

Great Customer Service

I called in regarding a vehicle I seen online and I had spoke to Monique who was very professional she answered all my questions. I feel very confident on buying a vehicle from Mccloskey Motors.

Great Staff

During our car finding experience, we were greeted with the most friendly of people, like Monique Santistevan. They helped us in so many ways to try and fit our budgets. The team really works with you and helps find a vehicle to your liking and price range. I would recommend this dealership to many friends and family!

Service

I was looking for a used car and was attended to by Andrew Shely and I will tell you that this young man not only knew his products but he was very kind and did not make me feel inferior. As it is very hard to look for vehicles being a woman. He made me feel very confident in looking for a car. When I am ready to buy I will be back to purchase.

Service Department Sucess

The Mechanics at McCloskey Motors have taken excellent care of my car for 4 years. Following a recent 60,000 mile service visit, my eight year old Suzuki Grand Vitara purrs like a kitten and runs like a new car. My encounters with the staff can best be described as consistently considerate, courteous and professional. Two words regarding the waiting room: clean and comfortable. I strongly recommend McCloskey Motors to anyone interested in acquiring high quality nurturing for their car, truck or SUV.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review!

Good People!! Good Deals!!

It was a great experience everyone was friendly and helpful. Geoff Craft personally spent all day working with me to get me into a vehicle that was right for me. they gave me a good deal on my trade in. and were honest and helpful all the way through i will definetly be back to get my next vehicle!! A++++

4.3

GM Showed Integrity

I bought a car here and initially their finance person made some mistakes, but their General Sales Manager, Mike Phillips, went above & beyond to rectify their errors and make sure I was a satisfied customer. He is a man of integrity, and so long as he is the boss here, I can heartily recommend this dealership.

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Simply put: SO patient, SO helpful, SO amazing. My husband and I are both military, we went in and looked at car after car after car. And Tony who was helping us was so patient and explained every car. He didn't hide anything from us, he said which vehicle would work more better for our situation and which wouldnt, regardless of price. After shopping for almost four hours Tony STILL worked with us and helped us figure out which we wanted. When one price wouldn't work he'd fight for a lower on. Coming up with deal after deal until we finally agreed on one that would work, not to mention an extra 1000 dollars we would get on the vehicle we were trading in. The people who work there are friendly, they help, they give you great advice and REALLY get you your money's worth. You can tell, it's not the money or getting the car off the lot. It's the customer satisfaction that is they're number one priority. These guys are not to be missed! Awesome and SO helpful. Ill definitely be going back for another car when the time comes.

Friendly and amazing service!

My fiance and have purchased two vehicles from McCloskey, and let me start off by saying that David Welch and Cliff (financing) have been so unbelievably helpful! We had been trying to get one of our vehicles for a couple days and had a lot of problems with appointments and such, but David stayed way past his shift to make sure we had everything right, he corrected all of our paperwork (it was wrong from the previous salesperson) ,and made sure we knew everything about the vehicle. He was the friendliest person we had worked with! We give him our utmost respect for everything that he has done for us! And Cliff worked extremely hard with multiple banks to make sure we got the financing done, so I had a reliable car for my kids, we are very thankful for everything he has done as well. These two men are incredible people And we couldn't be happier with the service we have received! Way to go guys! Keep up the great work :)