Sun Chevrolet

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service maint

Excellent service dept and follow thru by sales rep

Great service.

Fast, friendly service. The entire staff is knowledgible. They understood the problem immediately and the service was completed quickly. It's always a pleasant experience at Sun Chevrolet.

Great Service

John, the Service Coordinator was thorough and attentive. He also went out of his way to accommodate my needs. He was great. The service I received was very good overall. The repairs appear to be very good and they were completed on time. However, I don't wish to be contacted further.

A satisfied long term customer of Sun Chevrolet

I would like to thank all personnel at Sun Chevrolet who were responsible for serving my 2008 corvette pace car under work order #103234. The emission compliance work was completed successfully under warranty. The requested maintenance work was successfully completed in a professional manner. The end results were reflected in driving my well maintain corvette. Thank you all. John Vodzak

Great dealership

I have dealt with Sun Chevrolet for 20+ years. My last visit in the service department was good. There was a recall on my Malibu and it was completely repaired. I appreciate dealing with Lois and John and Rocky. Going back to look at another new car.

Jeff Schademan

Excellent service with a great staff always willing to help you out.

Great Sales person, great service people.

My husband and I have been dealing with this local Chevrolet dealership for many years. We are extremely pleased with the sales people, and the way they helped us set up our new vehicle. We are always taken care of when it comes to service, etc. We enjoy working with all the people that we are in contact with. We highly recommend Chevy!

Outstanding Dealership & Personal!!!

Outstanding dealership and personal...very warm and friendly!!!

GREAT SERVICE

TOOK TRUCK FOR OIL CHANGE TIRE ROTATION AND RECALL.VERY PROMPT AND COURTEOUS SERVICE.

Fast service.

Came in to schedule an oil change and they took my car and changed the oil on the spot.