Sun Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very Satisfied customer!

We purchased our Suburban from Sun almost five (5) years ago. It was a great purchase (and purchsae experience). Ever since, we've enjoyed dealing w/ the dealership. We have found the entire Sun team to be incredibly service-oriented. Their maintenance team is exceedingly responsive, professional, helpful and timely. They have earned our trust and our continued business over the years. I would HIGHLY recommned them to family, friends and neighbors. Brian Walters

Great selection, impressive facilities.

This is our second purchase at Sun Chevrolet. The sales personnel are very helpful, answered all of our question to out satisfaction and completed the sale without any complications. It was quick and easy shopping at Sun Chevy.

Service maint

Excellent service dept and follow thru by sales rep

Great service.

Fast, friendly service. The entire staff is knowledgible. They understood the problem immediately and the service was completed quickly. It's always a pleasant experience at Sun Chevrolet.

Great Service

John, the Service Coordinator was thorough and attentive. He also went out of his way to accommodate my needs. He was great. The service I received was very good overall. The repairs appear to be very good and they were completed on time. However, I don't wish to be contacted further.

A satisfied long term customer of Sun Chevrolet

I would like to thank all personnel at Sun Chevrolet who were responsible for serving my 2008 corvette pace car under work order #103234. The emission compliance work was completed successfully under warranty. The requested maintenance work was successfully completed in a professional manner. The end results were reflected in driving my well maintain corvette. Thank you all. John Vodzak

Great dealership

I have dealt with Sun Chevrolet for 20+ years. My last visit in the service department was good. There was a recall on my Malibu and it was completely repaired. I appreciate dealing with Lois and John and Rocky. Going back to look at another new car.

Jeff Schademan

Excellent service with a great staff always willing to help you out.

Great Sales person, great service people.

My husband and I have been dealing with this local Chevrolet dealership for many years. We are extremely pleased with the sales people, and the way they helped us set up our new vehicle. We are always taken care of when it comes to service, etc. We enjoy working with all the people that we are in contact with. We highly recommend Chevy!

Outstanding Dealership & Personal!!!

Outstanding dealership and personal...very warm and friendly!!!