Sun Chevrolet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Repair

I brought my 2014 Chevy Silverado into Sun Chevrolet to get it repaired because it suffered damage in a rear end collision. The guys in the body shop did an awesome job on getting my truck repaired fully and properly. I purchased my truck at Sun and I get it serviced there as well. They did a great job!!!

Chuck lopresti

Very great service ad attention to detail. Kathy and Paul are super service personnel at Sun!!!

Service Review

Staff is courteous, friendly, and competent. We have been a frequent client of Sun Chevrolet and have been treated well.

great service

Everything went well, really enjoyed my buying experience.

Great buying experience

We had a very pleasant experience purchasing our new truck at Sun Chevrolet. I located the truck via the Internet and had a few questions about it. Rachel promptly responded and answered all my questions. We came in on a Saturday for a test drive and finalized the deal and we picked up the truck the following Monday. I am loving the truck and all the new features! Will definitely recommend Rachel and Sun Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new car or truck! Joe Swogger

Friendly service people

Took my truck in for routine oil change, and the service called to remind me my inspection was due and did I want it done on this visit. I was so glad they reminded me since it is quite a drive from my area to the dealership. So they saved me another trip.

Great body shop!

Craig and the team from the body shop are wonderful. I bring my Cadillac Escalade there because the customer service is so great. Had a minor accident, brought the vehicle in , got an estimate, and a date when to drop it off. The vehicle was finished on time and everything was done to my satisfaction.

Service

I had been waiting for a long time for a holder for my manuals. No one in the sales dept seemed interested in getting one for me. When I asked Cathy in the service dept if I could order one, she went and found the exact one for my car in a box somewhere that no one else seemed to know about. Many kudos for Cathy. Cathy also installed the part that was ordered for my Corvette on the spot so I could be on my way. That is customer service that brings people back.

The Best of the BEST SERVICE!!!

When ever I have any type of problem or any question with my Chevy I KNOW I can come to SUN CHEVROLET I leave very happy and satisfied knowing that SUN worked on my car!!! THANKYOU!!!

4.5

Courteous staff.

Courteous staff members. Love the ability to drive your car in to the service garage...they take it from there.