Hoffman Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 413-5797 (866) 413-5797
Used (866) 414-0566 (866) 414-0566
Service (888) 879-0862 (888) 879-0862

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

Bought a new Edge . Was very pleased with entire experience. Our salesman, Dave Jimison , was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Dave took the time to explain all about the car, while we were test driving. We were at several other dealers. no one invested their time like Dave did. Recommend Hoffman Ford and Dave Jamison to everyone.

Dealer response

Connie, thank you so much for your review of Hoffman Ford. We are so pleased to hear that Dave took the time to explain the vehicle to you, and made your experience a memorable one! Thank you so much for your business, and welcome to the Hoffman Ford family.

Service

I had to have a turn signal fixed and I was happy it was not expensive. The staff there are always so polite. Thank you to Bob Hockenberry for working my car into the schedule as my son needed to take the car back to school.

Dealer response

Maggie, thank you so much for your review of the Hoffman Ford Service Department. We are so pleased to hear that Bob was able to get your son's car serviced and ready for him to head back to school.

Ben Breneman & everyone were very helpful

We picked up our 2021 Ford Expedition from our Salesman Ben Breneman. We ordered our Expedition from Ben Breneman and he kept us informed of its progress. He called and told us of the build date. And called and said it had arrived sooner than expected. This was the 3rd Ford Expedition we have bought from Hoffman Ford, great service and care.

Dealer response

Bob & Nancy, thank you so much for your review of Hoffman Ford. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Ben, and that he was able to give you updates on your Expedition order throughout the entire process! We hope that you enjoy your Expedition, and thank you for being a valued member of the Hoffman Ford Family!

Excellent experience!!!

Purchased a new F-250 from Jim Bibb. He was very nice to work work with. He was very knowledgeable and honest throughout the process. Overall great experience.

Dealer response

Dave, thank you so much for your review of Hoffman Ford. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Jim Bibb, and that he was able to use his extensive knowledge to make your buying experience a great one! We hope that you enjoy your F-250, and welcome to the Hoffman Ford Family!

THE BEST!!

Ben Breneman is the Best!! He has been my salesman for many years. My experience at Hoffman Ford with Ben Breneman and Bob Hockenberry are unbeatable.

Dealer response

Stephanie, thank you so much for sharing your experience at Hoffman Ford! We are delighted to hear that Ben was able to help you purchase your 6th vehicle with Hoffman Ford. Thank you for being a loyal Hoffman Ford customer, and enjoy your Ford Edge!

I had my Ford Edge in for it's 1st scheduled service and...

I had my Ford Edge in for it's 1st scheduled service and PA State Inspections. Trishal Athia my Service Consultant was very efficient and had my vehicle completed and returned to me as expected. Great service!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review of our Service Department. We are very glad to hear that Trishal was able to get your vehicle inspected efficiently. Thank you again for bringing your vehicle in for service, and we hope to see you again soon!

Awesome Sales Experience

From the moment of scanning for car information to purchasing the car, this experience was awesome. Love the text from Jiv Hivner from pre-sales. Ben Breneman provided an awesome sales experience with no pressure and everyone I met was super professional and so friendly in taking care of us. Mike from Finance made everything so seamless. Lastly, Ben walked me through everything before I left in my new car. Excellent experience - thanks all!!

Dealer response

Monica, thank you so much for sharing your experience at Hoffman Ford! We are delighted to hear that Jim, Ben, and Mike were able to make your car buying experience easy, and seamless. Welcome to the Hoffman Ford family, and enjoy your Ford Escape!

I had problems with my navigator, I was not happy with...

I had problems with my navigator, I was not happy with the initial repair outcome , I worked with Ms. Megan and Mr. Miller, the General Manager, it turned out that it was a misunderstanding and Mr. Miller came up with a resolution plan. I am very happy with action plan. This validate the believe that Hoffman Ford is a trusted place to get your car problems resolved. They listen and take actions to resolve your concerns. Up Hoffman Ford!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review of our Service Department. We are very glad to hear that Magan, and Alan Myers were able to create an action plan that was satisfactory to you. Thank you again for bringing your Navigator in for service, and we hope to see you again soon!

I want to say thank you to Ken Jones at Hoffman Ford for...

I want to say thank you to Ken Jones at Hoffman Ford for his help, and great customer service. I was in town for the RV show from Connecticut when my check engine light came on in my RV. I called in and explained to Ken my concern driving back to Connecticut without having it looked at before heading home. Though they were very busy Ken took us in and had it looked at by his team and gave us the help we needed. I am back home in Connecticut and the RV is running great. Thank you again to Ken Jones and his great team at Hoffman Form.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Ken and his team were able to get your RV running right, and that you are safely back in Connecticut.

Dustin and everyone in the body shop was professional....

Dustin and everyone in the body shop was professional. They did the body work on my car to perfection and at a fair price… They are knowledgeable on repairing all makes and Models….

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Dustin and his team were able to get your vehicle back on the road in perfect condition.