Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 6:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 258-5100 (718) 258-5100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn from DealerRater.

Vehicle Servicing

Thank you for quick and seamless concierge pick up and drop off of my vehicle for servicing. It set my mind at ease to be able to have my service needs met without leaving my home during this troubling time of COVID-19.

Service that can't be beat!

I was having a little problem because part of the cover of the undercarriage came down and was rubbing on the ground. I called my salesman Jay and he told me to bring it into service. They took my car in without an appointment. Rui Costa in service made me aware that I was due for a service check, and the inspection was needed soon. He took care of everything, and saved me a second trip. My car was washed and spotless when I returned to pick it up. Everyone was polite, friendly and quick. I love these guys.

Car repair

I needed a new tire and initial service under emergency circumstances. They took care of everything right away.

Highly recommend this Brooklyn Mercedes dealership

I would like to say Thank you for fixing my car so fast. Excellent service. They picked up, fixed and drop off and it took only 2 hours. I am highly satisfy with their service. I do not want to use public transportation due to COVID and i need to go to work everyday as a essential worker of hospital, they made my life easier. Thank you so much.

Service my car

The employee at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn were very nice and sweet towards my boyfriend and I. We were able to get a loaner car with no issue at hand. They took care of my car and in the end I was totally happy.

My sales rep was amazing dawn Morris

My experience with mb of bklyn was and has been great I have 2 Mercedes thru them I use to deal with ray catena but no more

Great Resolve

I can say that in spite of current environment we are in, staff was still in good spirits and my concerns were addressed.

Service

The service Dept. and the car loaner dept. did a outstanding job! I didn't have to wait at all!

Fantastic experience all around

Fantastic experience all around. The lounge area is comfortable if you plan on waiting around for your car.

Great dealership!

I was able to purchase my new car with ease. Car was explained to me in detail. My overall experience was wonderful and Im super excited for my new car. I love it!