Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Friday 6:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 258-5100 (718) 258-5100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn from DealerRater.

C300 2020

I went to Mercedes Ben of brooklyn to lease a C300 2020 and it was such a smooth transaction. I was done within an hour. Thank MB of Brooklyn for all your help.

Always Satisfied!!

Quick and Ready Always!! Service is always exceptional!! Customer Service and Quality of service is great!! Kenny Singh is Awesome!!

MB of Brooklyn has the best service experience

Rui and the team at MB Brooklyn are amazing - super friendly, professional, and ultra accommodating

car owener

Yelena is an excellent sales adviser, very knowledgeable and pleasant.

Consultant

Kenny Singh, service advisor, was most helpful and accommodating when I made arrangements to bring my vehicle in for service. Service was completed in a day and I was back in my car shortly after that. Mr. Singh followed up with a nice phone call.

Mercedes glc

Have been in mercedes at this dealership for 25 years. The service here is amazing. In my fifth truck and love it

Great Experience at Brooklyn Mercedes Benz Service

My advisor is exceptional! Everything went very smoothly. I was even able to pay the invoice online which saved a lot of time. I cant say enough positive things s out the service department at Mercedes Benz in Brooklyn.

Owner

Jason was very helpful and experienced and all aspects.

review

Great service and good employees Service advisor Uri and Mitchell from the loaner counter went above and beyond to assist with all of our needs.

MB Brooklyn

Not so happy with the new renovation. Very stark and unfriendly, needs a little artwork or something, not a warm and inviting space. Autos displayed should be presented in size order, giving the buyer a better idea of the size of the car in comparison (just a thought). Also, missing the little cafe, it was nice to go in the morning and have a coffee and a snack. On a brighter note, love my Service Rep, Kenny and the receptionist from the sales side, who always remembers me and makes me feel welcome.