Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Friday 6:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(718) 258-5100 (718) 258-5100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn from DealerRater.

Recommend

I had a good experience with Brooklyn Mercedes Dealership. Thank you

EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE

My sales rep called me to notify me that my warranty was expiring on my car. This alerted me to the fact that my car was 4 years old. I thought this is a good time to buy a new car. Jason was available and easy to deal with. I purchased my car on Monday and picked it up on Tuesday. All the paperwork was handled by Jason and there were no hang-ups.

Title

Takes a long time to complete overall transaction. Otherwise great service, experience.

Excellent place to buy your next Mercedes

I was looking to buy a new 2020 GLE 350 and found Mercedes of Brooklyn to be having the best incentives currently out there. I worked with Jerry P. over the phone for most of the deal negotiations and he was extremely helpful and prompt in responding. He worked out the deal as per our discussion and also got the car ready for quick delivery. We only had to make 1 trip to the dealership on the day to trade-in my old vehicle and pickup the new one. Overall, I would highly recommend choosing Mercedes of Brooklyn for your next Mercedes needs to anyone and certainly make sure to work with Jerry P.

Very Happy Repeat Buyer

Excellent experience with Johnson Lin my sales representative. He was extremely professional and kept me informed throughout my entire buying experience.

Great Experience

Best price around. Dealing was Dawn was extremely easy and efficient. They had exactly what i was looking for at a price far better than any competitor

JEAN FLEURY

I HAD MY CAR SERVICED AN DTHE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT.

Great service

The technicians are all very efficient and skilled. They worked thoroughly and I am one satisfied customer!

Exceptional!!

Great buying experience. Johnson and Matt were great. Very professional, courteous and seemless. Would highly recommend.

Samuel Hagan,Esq.

Took good care of me in making the right deal for the right car