Napleton Autowerks Schererville

426 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2019

We enjoyed our visit and this was the first time we purchased a Mercedez. Jim Dwyer was very firendly and helpful. The management and finance team was... also friendly and helpful.

December 31, 2018

After my car suddenly went out on me I found myself in a crunch at the end of the year to find something affordable and reliable. The team here took the... burden right off my back. Tony made both he and his team readily available for any and all questions turning what was a nightmare situation for me into any easy solution and fix. They worked with me to find the perfect car for me and any issues were always a phone call away and easily and quickly resolved. Would absolutely recommend tony and his crew to any and all and I know my next car search will always start at napleton autowerks.

• June 27, 2017

I have been dealing with Jim Wolff for 20 years and he has make buying a new car painless in fact the whole staff at Napletons Mercedes Benz of Schererville... are great people.

December 19, 2018

We have purchased several Mercedes from this dealership and have been treated very well and the employees are friendly and very helpful in the Sales Department... as well as the Service Department.

December 13, 2018

I absolutely appreciate the friendly courteous and professionalism I received here. Thank you so Brandon, Tony B. and Tony T. I really really lovvvvvvve... my new car. You guys truly took time and got me in car just ideal for me???

December 10, 2018

Tonight we just purchased a brand new Mercedes-Benz SUV. This was our second purchase from Napleton Auto Group and this time was just as good as the first... time. We worked with Jimmy Sysko, Mike Quinn and the General Manager Tony Turco each one did and excellent job getting us in our Beautiful SUV Coupe. The entire team worked to make us feel very special and they were very patient with our many questions. Brandon who is now in the Finance/Sales department was the salesmen that sold us our first Mercedes-Benz and that tells us they promote within and we can trust working with a team that does that. Tracy Harrington made the paperwork so easy she did great. Napleton thanks again for making us feel special again. Carlos & Tasha

December 9, 2018

Sometimes pricing negotiations can be a bad time. The dealership was very willing to deal without pressure. Previous experience with their service department... has been of great value as well.

December 3, 2018

Overall, I had an amazing experience buying my c-class. Vince and Tracy were extremely helpful and easy to talk to. I highly recommend going here.

December 2, 2018

I dealt with Joe in the service department. Joe was very accommodative for my wishes. I had scratches on my right front wheel. Joe was able to find... someone to repair it. My only feedback on the repair was that it was slightly more than Joe originally quoted ($200 vs. $175). Also, which was nice, he suggested I come back in the spring to re-do the wheel and an extra wheel if needed. However, I didn't see any record of that accommodation on my sales receipt. Obviously my concern is when I call in the spring, will this repair still be honored. Overall, I was satisfied with the service and the ability to have a loner (GLC which my wife is interested in). Jim P.

November 29, 2018

Junior at Napelton is the absolute best representative for the dealership as well as Mercedes. I have purchased 8 different Mercedes from various dealers;... I have found the only dealer I will use going forward.