Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sawyer Motors - A Model for Customer Service

This dealership makes you feel like family. I completely trust all the departments. I travel over 30 mins each way and bypass 2 other Jeep dealerships to come to Sawyer Motors. The staff in all departments are extremely helpful.

Incredible dealership !

I travelled about an hour north to make my purchase. Anthony was my salesman and made the process incredibly easy! The atmosphere in the dealership was so family oriented you can tell the owner takes pride in everything they do there! This will be my dealership going forward! I love my new TRX and couldn’t be happier!

Happy customer

The people and great attitudes. Fantastic management! I send everyone to you for new vehicles. Thank you Bob, Macy, Ray and crew!

Very clean building, organized, easy entrance/exit

Everything, never have a bad experience at Sawyer Motors, they always take care of me. Always professional, friendly and courteous.

Great service

Friendly and knowledgeable salespeople and always having a pleasant experience when lm there. The staff there always do everything possible to make your car buying stress free.

The best

Quick,friendly service. Clean comfortable waiting area with free drinks and snacks. Knowledgeable service people. The got me in and had thr job completed very quickly.

Great service!

Jim Dolan as always took great care of us. Went above and beyond to get parts and get the car back to us fast.

Jeep Service at it's finest

Easy, fast, really nice people. I don't think I've ever received a 6-point inspection, printed out on paper before, it was a confidence booster. Jeep is all good to go. All for free because of Jeep Wave program. It was fun.

EXCELLENT

Mechanics found the problem & was fixed. They gave us a very nice loaner car while they had it for several days while waiting for a part.

Always great service @ Sawyer!

Danny and Jim are always very helpful when I bring my vehicles to the service department. Great sales team as well.