Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thursday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.

Excellent Service

Thank you Scott and the Herb Chambers Service Department for the excellent service and repair of my Buick LaCross radio. I appreciate the hard work and expertise of your technicians and the excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Barbara, we are so pleased that you had such a great time working with Scott and the team at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers! It was our pleasure to help you out.

1.0

worth the trip for car service

Phillip was courteous and knowledgeable about my requests. I received fast and thorough service. I have service and bought my last 4 vehicles here. No comlaints

Dealer response

Hi James, I'm happy to see you had a positive experience. I would appreciate it if you would change your rating to 5-stars to reflect your visit with our team. Thanks!

Great service on my car

They always provide great service and always communicate what is going on when I take my car in for service. They have always taken care of me with honesty and integrity.

Dealer response

Bryan, we are so happy to hear that you had such a great time working with our team at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers! Thank you so much!

Staff are very professional. I trust their staff’s...

Staff are very professional. I trust their staff’s expertise and knowledge. They are very accommodating.

Dealer response

Thank you for your confidence in the Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers team! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

This dealership has kept my truck in immaculate...

This dealership has kept my truck in immaculate condition. I can always count on Great craftsmanship and genuine GM parts. I will not bring my truck anywhere else.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers team with your truck, Dylan! We appreciate your continued support and look forward to your next visit!

I always feel very confident when I bring my truck in for...

I always feel very confident when I bring my truck in for service at Herb Chambers. They always do a great job all the time.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear it, Joe! Thank you for letting the Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers team know that they've made this a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again!

Awesome people, not “car dealership” like at all. I am so...

Awesome people, not “car dealership” like at all. I am so impressed. Bobby in finance made it effortless and painless for us, Linda in registration was so quick, friendly and efficient. Doug, Scott, Luca, and Greg in service - PHENOMENAL. I am literally blown away with how respectful I was treated. Such a breath of fresh air, the whole place! Even the woman that answers the phone was so helpful. I highly recommend this place, great deal, excellent service you can’t beat it and I can’t wait to go back! Thank you guys so much!!!

Dealer response

Jodi, we can't thank you enough for this rave review! We look forward to passing it along to all of the teammates that you worked with! We hope you share your experience with friends and family! See you next time at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers!

8 cars and still our go to dealer

We have bought 8 cars with Cory upton. That should tell the the whole story . Will continue to purchase in the future as long as Cory upton is there.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for your loyal business with Cory at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers! We're lucky to have customers like you and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

I ordered a new truck and gave them a deposit over a year...

I ordered a new truck and gave them a deposit over a year ago. They kept telling me it was being built. A year later still no truck and they told me they couldn't get it even though it was "being built". I have bought twice before from them but never again. Disappointed all around with their not caring attitude. I am in the automotive business and will not be referring any more customers to them but I am sure they don't care.

Dealer response

Dear Mr. Keljikian, I am very sorry that Chevrolet discontinued building the Silverado LTZ in a double cab. Eduart our general sales manager and Kevin our sales consultant offered to order one for you in a crew cab, however, you decided that you did not want the crew cab model. Again, I apologize for Chevrolet doing this without any advance notice. Thank you, Jim Klimas - General Manager jklimas@herbchambers.com

Making It Easy

When you buy any car it’s a big decision. I went to the dealership 4 times to check out the 2021 Suburban, test drove it twice, called April Spring and Corey Upton multiple times. They both handle every interaction with an ease that made me feel comfortable not like I was taking up their time. We agreed on a verbal price over the phone. Came in the next day and the paperwork was ready to go. Again it was a no pressure situation to sign every-time I was in. Overall this was a different car buying experience then I have ever had...turning 50 soon OUCH! Go check out Herb Chambers Chevrolet and look for April or Corey if you’re interested in a Chevy.