• My first car

I just picked up my first car. They had a lot to pick from in my price range.

Thank you for choosing Anderson & Koch Ford for you purchase. We hope to continue doing business with you for all your car needs.

I just picked up my first car. They had a lot to pick from in my price range.

• Great Service and Trustworthy

I brought my Escape in for one problem, which was fixed in a timely manner. They also found a repair that was done incorrectly by another Ford dealership (resulting in replacement parts). I trust the techs at Anderson Koch Ford and have had consistent positive experiences there. The new facilities look great too!

• truck customer

Once again another fine job. No questions asked. Jumped right on it. Very fast service. I find every time I stop in it is always the same, very cordial people, doing a great service for the customer. Wish I came to you in 2001 when I first started buying Fords. It took me 4 trucks to find you. I was a die hard Chevy man. Never go back now.

• Ford Raptor Running Board Warranty Replacement

I bought my 2014 Ford Raptor from North Branch Ford 3 plus years ago. Recently, I identified the running board(s) coating was flaking and I brought this to the attention of the Service Manager, Mark Young. I was unsure if I would be taken care of with 70,000 miles on my truck but Mark was more than helpful and very professional in his mannerisms. Mark coordinated replacement of the running boards and I have been nothing but more than impressed. I would like for Mark to get the credit he deserves and I have also recommended service to a few buddies that have Ford's. Thanks again for helping me out.

• Quick service

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Love the customer service, Doug is great. I wish we paid for pickup at the service garage vs front desk so if I had further questions I could ask the source right at the time.

• Honest repair shop

Clean and pleasant waiting area service advocate does there job very well

Clean and pleasant waiting area service advocate does there job very well

• 30,000 mile check

The staff was open to my concerns about any additional checks needed for my 30,000 mile appointment. I have full confidence in the Service Department.

• LEO HORBACH

GOOD PEOPLE, PLEASANT. FAST AND QUALIFIED. RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY

GOOD PEOPLE, PLEASANT. FAST AND QUALIFIED. RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY

• Service rating at Anderson Koch

Excellent and timely service. Had customer points to pay for oil change.

Excellent and timely service. Had customer points to pay for oil change.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Claudia. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Oil Service and Vehicle Check

Standard maintenance service. Well executed with good customer service.

Brian, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Standard maintenance service. Well executed with good customer service.