Walt Massey Chevrolet Buick GMC

744 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 11, 2019

I had a 1pm appointment, I checked on progress at 1:30, they said they were working on it. I walked around the dealership at 1:40 and my truck was in the... same place I parked it. They took it back shortly, then said they didn't have the right parts that were ordered a few days before. They got them from someplace and it took another hour and half to finish up a job that was supposed to take 30 minutes. I am not sure of the names of the service reps

November 4, 2019

I would recommend any of my friends and family to Walt Massey!! Our salesman worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted! The process was straightforward... and everyone we came in contact with was wonderful!!

October 30, 2019

I am an informed buyer - I do my research and shop around for not only the best overall cost, but the best combination of deal and match for what I'm looking... for. So, I can be a car dealership's nightmare. Salesperson Tera Dennis beared with me through that process and worked to answer all of my many questions to my satisfaction - again, not an easy task. Once we finally made a decision to purchase, when we were at the "final price" phase, usually the most painful part with back-and-forth trips by a salesman to the sales manager's office and constant haggling over price, surprise!!!There was no gamesmanship! The Sales Manager Cory came outside to the car and simply offered to meet another dealer's price, straight up, and then we were shaking hands and the deal was begun. The next step was to get into the Financing office - another place where games are usually played. Not so! Kim Loftin was quick, professional, friendly and non-aggressive - just a casual low anxiety finalization of the purchase! If every car purchase went like this, the world would be a much better place!

October 25, 2019

Making appointment is supposed to get you in and out. Did GMC truck on Thursday. And CHEVY Tahoe today. Both took well over 1 and half hours !!

October 24, 2019

Jeffrey did a great job helping me buy a new truck and was very patient waiting on my decision on which truck I should buy.

October 8, 2019

Set up an appointment to recalibrate brakes and overall inspection and everything went smoothly Was not expecting a complete inspection but got one and... was glad to hear all is goood

October 6, 2019

Thanks to Mitch Greene - very attentive and helpful. All my requests were addressed - moved the vehicle to Gulfport for further fitting for dinghy pulling... and my Canyon is now in Pearl and happy.

October 4, 2019

I was called numerous times by Jordan in the service center and told I had a recall. I tried multiple times to set up an appointment each time she told... me the part was on national back order. This went on from June until September. Several times she told me her boss was working on getting the part. On September 22 my husband noticed my tire was turning out and took the vehicle to Walt Massey. They deemed it unsafe to drive (the vehicle I drive me children in daily) told him they didn't even know about a recall on my vehicle they had to look it up. They kept my car and said they would fix it. I received a call on Wednesday asking if I wanted to bring my vehicle in to be serviced. My car was already there because I couldn't drive it!!! So my husband called Thursday to get an update with no response. I called Friday and was told the part came in that day after being previously told it was there Wednesday. I also told the sales man when buying the car we would like to try financing with Keesler before trying anyone else. He failed to relay that message and they ran my credit through multiple places before Keesler. Now I'm stuck with the inquires on my credit report. I would never recommend Walt Massey again!!

October 4, 2019

I have spent a lot of time and money at Walt Massey and I consider myself a loyal customer. I Doubt my review changes anything but here it goes. I have... watched loyal hard working employees get over looked for jobs and promotions. You would rather hire a stranger from somewhere else that seems to care less about whether or not I had a concern about my vehicle, as always I can depend on Wendy or Amy. Service advisors that have been there for any length of time should not have to give up there desk for someone that's trying to learn the ropes of owning a car dealership. If that's the case maybe they should start changing oil and learning the value of hard work and employee appreciation. I get more phone calls from y'all in the past week than I have from the average telemarketer. The last one was from a Jackson ms number and that's definitely not gonna make me answer. The internet department can't keep up with what work I have had done or what recalls have been fixed instead they blame it on updates from on star. I still get phone calls from them asking about vehicles I no longer own and have repeatedly told them. Value the employees you have that go the extra mile for your customers instead of the ones that are there just for a Pay check. It makes a difference

October 4, 2019

We arrived at our appointment time - Then we went to lunch and when we came back our vehicle was sitting out front- ready to go. Very friendly service... employees Our service was easily scheduled on the phone. I tried to schedule on line, (10% off) but I am not sure I connected with them. Great place to do business.