Walt Massey Chevrolet Buick GMC

744 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 3, 2019

Great service,the service writer was extra nice and apologized for taking so long.that was the only problem,it was a long wait but worth it.Thanks

September 29, 2019

We were on School Theatre trip with another family when we started having transmission problems.(The current transmission had just been replaced) The... transmission shop told us to go to the nearest shop and fortunately for us it was Walt-Massey. They worked to get us in quickly even with a full service bay. After diagnosing the transmission, the owner of the vehicle opted to have them replace it. Far from home with no one local to help, Wendy arranged a ride for us to the local rental car location. It may seem like no big deal, but the polite and courteous atmosphere and willingness to help, salvaged what could have been a Disney trip cut short.

September 18, 2019

Everyone was very helpful and courteous. They all went the extra mile to help us get what we wanted at the price we could afford.

September 15, 2019

Was greeted in a professional manner on arriving without an appointment and immediately advised that my vechicle would be serviced promptly. Appreciate... that because I live on the Coast and don't come to Lucedale often. Great attitude by all that I encountered. Will recommend this Dealership and personnel to anyone.

We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with out service department, and we're grateful for your recommendation! Let us know how we can help ...you in the future!

September 14, 2019

Wendy went aboveboard to locate and get a leveling kit for my new GMC Denali. During the service installation, she gave me a time when it would be ready... and it was completed before then. Great job.

September 9, 2019

Wendy was exceptional and all of the staff were very friendly! The quickness of service was great! I appreciate the reminder calls as well. Thank you!...

September 6, 2019

I was pleased with the service I experienced with Walt Massey Chevrolet I was updated several times while my vehicle was serviced and received it back... within the time frame told

We do our best to keep you informed while we service your vehicle! Thank you for trusting us and leaving some positive feedback!

September 6, 2019

The buying experience was pleasant and honest.That is what is most important to me.David Parnell was most helpful finding the truck that fit my needs

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our very own, David Parnell. We appreciate your p...ositive feedback and look forward to serving you in the future!

September 6, 2019

Walt Massey in Lucedale, MS, really, really saved the day! I am the single mother of two Autistic boys; am a commuter; work double full-time as a college,... English instructor; and have no family or friends in the area that I work and drive, which is why this experience was not only so very positive for me, but David Davis, Shemuel McCraney, and Danny Moorman really did go above and beyond to get me into a new vehicle with a solid warranty. They worked their magic, and, now, I have peace of mind, and my boys have a family car that is safe and comfortable as they grow into young men.

We're so glad you had a great experience! We strive to make every customer's experience an unforgettable one, and it brings us so much joy to hear pos...itive feedback from customers like you! We hope you and your two boys enjoy your new Chevrolet Trax!!!

August 26, 2019

We had a great experience with Mrs Becky Hembree as always . She goes above and beyond for the customer to assure a great experience and smooth transaction.