Walt Massey Chevrolet Buick GMC

744 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 24, 2019

I was unable to complete my service due to a technical problem with my truck. Y'all are working on a solution. I will be contacted when the correct kit... is received.

August 22, 2019

Had my car I purchased at Walt Massey in the shop getting serviced. Fast, friendly, and to the point. Everyone speaks to you and they always try to help.... I will use them for my next vehicle purchase.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We wouldn't be able to provide great service without awesome customers like you! We appreciate your business and... look forward to serving you in the future!

August 22, 2019

Was treated with respect . David Davis was open and honest , Would deal with them again. Went above and beyond to answer and questions we had.

We take strides to ensure customers are treated with respect and given the information they need to make the right decision for them! Thank you for ta...king the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate you and the opportunity to earn your business!

August 22, 2019

Didn't have to haggle and got right to a fair deal. I appreciate not having to waste a bunch of time and feel like they are fair on pricing right from... the start

August 22, 2019

I was looking for another car, Jeffrey McCardle helped me find exactly what I was looking for. He answered all my questions. Everyone was friendly.

August 20, 2019

Bought a 2108 Silverado that 'the dealership" installed large tires and rims on. Salesman said it rubbed when turning. When I looked at it, it appeared... to rub the inside wheel well. No problem I said that's an easy fix. After I fixed that, it still rubbed. So I jacked it up and looked underneath. The oversized tires rubbed the sway arms. Not good!! Of course, even though the truck is still under warranty, I bought it "as is"...So service doesn't matter. Not a good way to treat paying customers.

August 20, 2019

Troy is top notch! He made our car buying experience fun. Very personable, amazing customer service and we got treated to a few magic tricks as a bonus.... I totally recommend Troy White and Walt Massey for your car buying experience!

August 20, 2019

The salesman, sales manager, and finance man were all very friendly and helpful. The price on the truck was fair, they didn't move on the price, but it... was already a good price so I don't blame them. Plus I came from out of town to get it and I think they knew I wasn't going to just leave so I wasn't in much a position to haggle. The finance guy wasn't pushy on the add ons which I appreciated. Overall I would highly recommend Walt Massey. The only bad thing was the cleaning/detailing crew didn't do a very good job. Also they replaced the windshield the day or so before I bought the truck and somebody dropped a screw in the vent that I had to remove when I got home.

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us, but sorry to hear you detail didn't go so well. We'd love to make it right! Give our Sales Mana...ger, Cory Herrington, a call and we will be happy to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and for trusting us with your business!

August 20, 2019

We enjoyed the family relationship with all employees. Both Becky and Shemule were outstanding,vey knowledgeable about their jobs. There was no pressure... about the purchase. It was a most enjoyable experience. We'll be back in the future. Looking forward for our next visit. Cannot say enough about Becky and Shemule.

August 16, 2019

They checked everything I asked them to check. They ordered a part needed to fix the driver side mirror. They checked extra parts to make sure the care... is ready for my out of town trip.

We want to make sure your vehicle is just as ready as you are for your trip out of town! Thank you for doing business with us, and we're glad you had ...a great experience with us!