Walt Massey Chevrolet Buick GMC

744 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 5, 2011

I had already done a lot of research to select a Malibu based on price and gas mileage. Jim Miller was excellent in providing the necessary information... to make my selection easier. I am 63 years old and Jim is almost as old as I am. This will be possibly the last new car purchase I will make. I believe Jim Miller helped me make the best possible deal. I got excellent financing which provided a monthly payment within the budget I was hoping for. I also had previously purchased a new SUV from Walt Massey. That purchase was a very good experience and was a major factor in my selection. Finally, I also wanted to makethe purchase from the local dealer. I am from George County, Central community, and any follow up service will be much more convenient from the local dealer, Walt Massey.

March 30, 2011

My husband Steven Brondum and I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra Pick Up and it was the best buying experience we have ever had. The staff was very kind and... knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all our questions. We will recommend Walt Massey to everyone!

January 15, 2011

This was my second purchase from Walt Massey Automotive and I would definately recommend others to buy there. Our salseman, John Fountain, was very helpful... with information as we shopped for the right vehicle. Once we decided on the right one, he made the purchase process easy. Everyone we dealt with during the purchase was friendly. I had my first purchase serviced there as well and was always satisfied with the quality of the work as well as the time it took to perform. I know people who made appointments for an oil change elsewhere and have to wait several hours. My last oil change at Massey took 15 minutes, no appointment! Thanks, Walt Massey! Tracey Helton

December 20, 2010

Purchased a new vehicle on Saturday and I am really glad I drove to Walt Massey! Had a great experience, felt like I got a great deal and Mark and Justin... treated us awesome! This was my first experience purchasing a GMC, and from the time I walked in until I left it was a great experience.