Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 616 reviews

• August 9, 2017

Rocky Ridge Autos made it very easy. I dealt with 3 different people and all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very helpful! I came out of my ...way to buy my truck from them.

Sounds like you had a chance to deal with most of our sales staff! So happy to hear that you were happy with the service each member of our team provi...ded. Plus thank you again for making the long trip from South Dakota to purchase your new Silverado from us! Thanks for coming way out of your way to buy from us. We really appreciate it!

May 22, 2018

Came here to purchase my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond to make experience enjoyable. Would recommend to fami...ly and friends. Mandy1

Thank you Mandy! It was a pleasure helping you into your new Elantra!

May 8, 2018

We were looking for a specific year and model of a Nissan Sentra, and found two - one in Ardmore Nissan, and one at Rocky Ridge. We first drove tot h...e dealership in Ardmore, since it was closer to home (Ardmore Nissan). The sales manager pulled a bait and switch, made us wait and then told us the car was unavailable....and it was an extremely unpleasant experience. Luckily, the Rocky Ridge Auto guys had a similar car and we drove out to Ephrata. Mike had just washed the car, and had it waiting for us to do a test drive. He was super nice and friendly, gave us great information on the car without any crazy used car talk. The car was perfect, and we left with the car, and also a wonderful experience. Manager Jeremy was funny and nice, and got the purchase done quickly. I would definitely come back here to purchase another car. It was like night and day, comparing the two experiences. Excellent place!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at another dealer. However we are happy you came to us and purchased your 2017 Sentra! It was a pleasure to as...sist you and your family! We hope it serves you well for years to come!

March 16, 2018

Travis was very helpful. He was very pleasant and gives off the impression that you can trust him. He listens to my needs then makes suggestions accor...dingly. He never tried to sell me anything I didn't want or need. He is an excellent sales person.

Thanks for the kind review! We are happy you took the time to give Travis such a great review. Travis works hard for all of his customers. Enjoy your ...new Elantra.

March 1, 2018

Dealer was very polite, not pushy, easy to work with. Showed us respect. Other dealer in office got us coffee and helped get the car ready

Thanks a lot for both your business and your kind review! Every employee here works very hard and we are thankful for the acknowledgement. Best of luc...k with your Compass!

February 27, 2018

I had lost my original 2014 Jeep Compass in a serious collision. I had little hope of finding a replacement until I saw an ad for a pre-owned Compass ...at Rocky Ridge Auto. The whole process was very pleasant and the group is so helpful!

Joanne it was a pleasure to be able to help you into your new Compass. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Rocky Ridge. We wis...h you nothing but the best with you Compass 2.0.

February 23, 2018

SRX was exactly as descibed. Jeremy was very honest and worked with us! Very Happy!!!! Bought our 2011 Cadillac SRX and traded our Cadillac CTS

We are so happy that we were able to help you upgrade your Cadillac. thanks again!

February 16, 2018

Everything went smoothly! I was able to get the car that I wanted with no problems. Jesse was very helpful and provided excellent assistance. :)

Vilma thank you again for purchasing your Accord from us. We are very grateful for your business.

January 5, 2018

No Pressure to buy. The Whole experience was very easy. I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS 250. Traded My Acura MDX. Would recommend to family and Friends.

Thank you again Lindsay for your business. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

January 4, 2018

Great staff pleasant and courteous. Great overall experience.

Thank you again Phil and Rebecca for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you.