Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 466-5956 (717) 466-5956

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Rocky Ridge Auto Sales from DealerRater.

We found this car dealership to be very professional and

We found this car dealership to be very professional and helpful in the purchase of the 2021 Hyundai Tucson...Greg was a very accommodating sales rep and the owner, Jeremy, was very honest and helpful in the purchase of a vehicle...there was no pressure to buy, an overall pleasant experience especially for a person who was anxious about buying a car

Great team of professionals here with no pressure

Great team of professionals here with no pressure whatsoever. The least amount of time in and out for a vehicle purchase I have ever experienced. Would definitely recommend these folks!

1.0

Bogus Instant Offer!

Bogus Instant Offer! By the time they were done inspecting it car it was down to $ 17,750.00!! He looked at every scratch and imperfection there was and said it had to be knocked down by $ 3100.00!! Come on!! You could hardy see any of the scratches and said most of them could be buffered out. Basically I wasted several hours going up there and if he would have given me a lower price ( which I believe was the intent) I would have not pursued it. Just to be fair, I accepted an instant offer for my truck 14 months ago from other dealer and they gave me the full value of the offer. NOT pleased with the experience!

great place

travis and jeremy handled my transaction very quickly i was made to feel very comfortable when purchasing the plymouth prowler i had several phone conversations with him about the condition of the vehicle he described it to as advertised i’m thankful for their honesty as i didn’t want to drive 460 miles for nothing rest assured that this place is the real deal thanks again for a great experience chuck

Knowledge salesperson

Sterling Hershey was so super nice and knew every detail about every vehicle on the lot. Thumbs up Sterling! Highly recommend. Definitely going back to keep an eye on the cars. Low mileage, great prices.

Highly recommend

Kim went above and beyond to find the perfect car for us. He was trustworthy and made it such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend coming here for your next car purchase.

SMOOTH AS SILK

My review is not about purchasing a vehicle from Rocky Ridge Auto Sales it’s about selling a vehicle to them, the transaction went as smooth as silk they offer me my asking price which was top dollars, they came to me which was over 2 hours away gave me a check (yes it cleared) and they were true to their word. Mike Schaeffer is very knowledgeable and customer friendly and Tara is extremely knowledgeable, I have to give a shout out to Doug can’t forget about him. I have to commend the Zimmerman family because it all starts from the top.

Used car purchase

Bought my Crosstrek there today and it was so fast and easy. Alex the salesperson and Travis the finance person were incredibly kind and helpful. Highly recommend this dealer

Unsurpassed Dealer and Staff

Outstanding service from the moment I walked onto the parking lot, having Travis assist me through the process of buying (and listening to my concerns), and the utmost professionalism and knowledge from Junior and Travis. I will be sending everyone to Rocky Ridge Auto! With much gratitude - thank you!

Good Salesperson

I worked with a salesman named Kim. He was congenial but not high pressure. I felt very comfortable with him. I examined a Ford Escape and we took it for a test ride. Kim answered my questions and we conversed well. While I didn't buy the car I examined, I would recommend Kim as a salesman. Should I have another reason to examine a Rocky Ridge car, I'd ask for Kim.