• Buying my 1st Truck

Rocky Ridge Autos made it very easy. I dealt with 3 different people and all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very helpful! I came out of my way to buy my truck from them.

Sounds like you had a chance to deal with most of our sales staff! So happy to hear that you were happy with the service each member of our team provided. Plus thank you again for making the long trip from South Dakota to purchase your new Silverado from us! Thanks for coming way out of your way to buy from us. We really appreciate it!

• Jeep Patriot

I was very impressed with the work that is put into the Rocky Ridge website. It left me with few questions to ask when visiting the dealership. My sales person Jesse was quick to answer any questions I had and made the process of acquiring the vehicle very easy. He took care of making sure I had the right info for quick close on the vehicle. A very satisfying experience in what could have been an unpleasant time.

• Buying a Ford Mustang

It was a really good experience buying the Mustang that I wanted at a fair price from Jesse at Rocky Ridge. He, and the other people that I met and spoke with there, were great. They were up front, very helpful, good personalities, very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Bob, thank you again for making the long trip from Aston to purchase your Mustang from us. We are very grateful for your business and you taking the time to leave us this review. It was a pleasure dealing with you, and we wish you great service from your new Mustang. Thank you again!

• 8th Purchase Here

We have bought several cars from here. We won't go anywhere else. I've recommended them to everyone we know.

EIGHT PURCHASES! Defiantly members of the Rocky Ridge car buyers hall of fame! Thank you Adam and Gabrielle for you loyalty over the years we are so grateful for your business. You are a pleasure to deal with every time. Actually since you have wrote this review your mother purchased her new Cruze from us. So the family has added another purchase to its resume. Thank you again!

• 07 Explorer Sport Trac

Friendly, helpful staff, Bought a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Thank you again for purchasing your Sport Trac from us! We hope it serves you well!

Friendly, helpful staff, Bought a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

• Repeat Customer

Good value, helpful sales people, fairly accommodating, no haggle pricing is nice.

Repeat buyer! Love hearing that, thank you again for choosing us to purchase your next car from.

• Paul Baskin

Our daughter was looking for a specific car made by Honda - a 2013 Honda Fit Sport manual transmission, midnight plum in color. We live in Texas and our daughter flew to New York City after we located the car at Rocky Ridge in Pennsylvania. Our salesman Jesse Bills was absolutely wonderful in his willingness to drive to Lancaster Pennsylvania and meet our daughter coming in from the train after regular business hours with the car. There were no surprise additional fees to the bill. Eveything was very clear and honest. The car was all we expected it to be! We had a great experience with Jesse Bills @ Rocky Ridge and would highly recommend them to anyone that wants to do out-of-state sales like we did over the Internet. The combination of great price, low mileage and long list of satisfied customers helped seal the deal for us! Thanks Jesse & Rocky Ridge Auto Sales!

Thanks for the review Paul! We made sure that Jesse saw this review since it was him, and his father that ran the Fit in to Lancaster Train Station at 9:30 at night. We are certainly grateful for his and his father's time, and dedication in doing this to make this deal happen. (Jesse's father does not work for Rocky Ridge so this was super nice of him to do) This certainly was a deal out of the ordinary for us, but we are happy that we were able to help your daughter find the exact Fit that would replace her last Honda. We are happy everything worked out, and to hear your daughter made it back home to Texas safely. Again many thanks for your business, we are very grateful!

• Nissan Frontier

The process was simple and easy. Jesse was very helpful and there was no pressure in the purchase of the vehicle.

Kenneth, thank you again for upgrading to your new Frontier here at Rocky Ridge. We are so very thankful for your business. Congrats on your new ride!

• Honda Civic

It was an excellent experience. Most dealers will not take days to sell a car, but Rocky Ridge understood that I am working two jobs and in school and they were patient. 10 stars out of 5 :)

Emilee thank you for choosing us to help you purchase your new Civic. We are so very grateful for you business. So happy we were able to get you in the car you were looking for!

• Kia Optima-Great Experience

We have used Rocky Ridge in the past and we came back to where we knew we would get a fair deal and great service.

Thank you again for coming to us to replace you Jetta. We are so thankful for your repeat business! Enjoy the Optima!