Rocky Ridge Auto Sales

629 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2020

Had a very pleasant experience buying my car from here. They were very good at giving me the information I requested about the car and they were good about... keeping in touch with me. The buying process was very quick, took me only about an hour to get out with my vehicle. Very good and friendly staff here.

March 10, 2020

My experience has been awful with this dealer. Sold me a car that had problems within days. After 4 1/2 months, had to replace engine because of water... damage that was NOT disclosed. Electrical system module had to be replaced due to corrosion; AC line was corroded and had to be replaced. Any concern I brought to their attention was dismissed; they tried to say I didn't keep appointments. Untrue. They didn't offer any remedies for all the problems I continually apprised them of. I sent photos or videos with texts and they basically dismissed my concerns. In my opinion, they just wanted me to go away and hoped I would grow tired of asking for problems to be cared for. Their dishonesty has cost me THOUSANDS of dollars in addition to monthly payments and insurance premiums. Save up...buy a new car, not used.

• August 9, 2017

Rocky Ridge Autos made it very easy. I dealt with 3 different people and all were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Very helpful! I came out of my way... to buy my truck from them.

Sounds like you had a chance to deal with most of our sales staff! So happy to hear that you were happy with the service each member of our team provi...ded. Plus thank you again for making the long trip from South Dakota to purchase your new Silverado from us! Thanks for coming way out of your way to buy from us. We really appreciate it!

February 22, 2020

These guys went above and beyond to get me in a vehicle. I drove from out of state and they accommodated me with no problem. Alex and Jeremy were s pleasure... to do business with.

December 27, 2019

If you like a stress FREE place to purchase a vehicle Rocky Ridge is the place for you. We were searching online for vehicles and came across their website...... Since it was about 1 hr from us I thought it was pretty far to travel (however I was persuaded into taking a ride out to ephrata) .. We will just go out and look.. WELL we meet the staff and they were so down to earth I felt like I knew them for a long time.. Long story short we bought the vehicle that day (which is something I NEVER did before) Actually I NEVER bought a used vehicle before but after talking and carefully LISTENING to everyone there I just felt that they are honest, trustworthy, good people.. Thank you .. Mike, Travis and Jeremy ..God Bless

November 5, 2019

super fast! You can count on them, they are a good honest car dealer and I would definitely recommend people to go check them out!

October 8, 2019

prolly bought about 8 cars over the years (prolly more who can keep track). Up front, the price is the price. They work hard at what they do. clean... cars, up front pricing, get you in and out with quick easy financing. they don't hold cars I was told so all you have to do is b ready to go. mostly referrals and repeat customers

July 29, 2019

Overall just a great experience. Worked mostly with Alex but Travis who did my trade-in appraisal and Jerry the manager were also great to work with. Felt... like I got a good price and was offered more for the trade then at their competitors. They have a good variety of cars and I would definitely recommend them if they have something you are looking for!

THANKS JUSTIN!

July 24, 2019

Bought my 2nd car from Rocky Ridge last week. I chose them again because they offered the best price with the lowest miles despite the 1.5 drive. But more... importantly, it was super easy. I called, applied online, got approved, set a date, and drove up to sign my paperwork. No pressure, no hours upon hours, no "talking to the numbers guy." I went back to Rocky Ridge because I knew it would be an easy transaction and I could get the car I wanted for a no haggle price. I paid $14,700 for a 2016 Honda Civic LX with 25k miles, perfect condition. Couldn't be happier. I always recommend them to my family and friends. My last car was a 2015 Mazda 3 with about the same miles for a great price. Both cars are near mint condition and no problems. 5/5

THANKS JOE!!!

June 17, 2019

My husband visited the dealership for the first time on June 13, 2019. He approached the lot when a salesperson came to greet him. As my husband mentioned... what he was interested in (a 2018 Chevy Suburban), the first thing out of the salesman's mouth was, "You think you could afford that?" My husband, completely caught off guard, was not happy. The salesman said he was just kidding and when he was told it wasn't funny, the salesman said, "some people have a sense of humor." We clearly can afford the vehicle we were looking to purchase and most likely make more money per year than a USED-CAR salesman. Your dealership just lost out on a sale. My young-looking, Puerto Rican husband took our business elsewhere :)

So sorry this happened. Just bad communication and bad humor. "young-looking, Puerto Rican husband?" I can guarantee that race had NOTHING to do wit...h the bad humor. Again, sorry this happened.