Baytown GMC Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (281) 707-3999 (281) 707-3999
Used (281) 691-6719 (281) 691-6719
Service (281) 502-5317 (281) 502-5317

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Overall Experience

Outstanding service from start to finish. Our salesman and relations manager were superior. It made our buying experience fantastic. Enjoying our new 2016 Acadia SLT.

Great Service

The GMC I am driving now is the second vehicle I have purchased from Baytown GMC. The people are friendly and helpful. I take my vehicle back there for everything, oil changes and maintenance. I have been fortunate to not have any bad problems, but I take care of the vehicle and they help me take care of it.

4.2

When you think of good service these guys where up

The sales team where very friendly our sales consultant Jose saenz was very patient with us as we came in for a truck but found that the yukon was a much better fit for our family,he found the one that would give us the biggest incentives and would keep us near or at the payment we were looking for. This guy new his stuff and made our vehicle buying experience a breeze.

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE THANKS MAURICIO MATA"

BAYTOWN GMC BUICK they are amazing we visited the dealership on the 4th of July we went in with no expectations because we knew we had not so great credit and every car we have gotten has not been exactly what we have wanted we always had to settle for whatever we got approved for but not this time. We entered the dealership and we were approached by a salesman named MAURICIO MATA, he was extremely polite and made my wife and I feel very comfortable we sat down and he asked my wife and I how we were doing and how could he help us today so we explain we were interested in looking at the GMC TERRAIN he said ok he offered us a bottled water and asked us to come back to his desk, as we were sitting there we still had no expectations because we knew our credit was not so good, well contrary to what we believed MAURICIO MATA, was gonna get us in our new vehicle no matter what and he did just that. We were thinking oh we would get just the basic GMC TERRAIN but he had us test drive the GMC TERRAIN SLT which was one step down from Denali TERRAIN needless to say he did not make us feel like we did not have a lot of options and we absolutely appreciate him and BAYTOWN GMC BUICK for getting us in the car of our choice not something we just had to settle for. We will definitely be referring our family and friends to BAYTOWN GMC BUICK and referring our family and friends to see Mauricio Mata he is the best salesman we have experienced ever. THANK YOU MAURICIO MATA we are really enjoying our 2016 GMC TERRAIN.

Integrity, character & solid customer service

Once again, Wayne went above and beyond the call of duty. He was upfront about time frame of repair. He worked aroundd my schedule. He kept me updated on part delivery and work done to my car. While waiting I let him know I was going to walk over to local starbucks, he didn't have any of it and made sure I had a ride over and even paid for my coffee. Small things like that go a long way! Good Job Wayne!

Great service. Excellent staff. Clean facilities

My experience at Baywond GMC was exceptional. Everyone at the dealership was very professional, friendly and helpful. Darwin Mapps is the best salesperson that I have encountered in a long time. I would strongly recommend Baytown GMC to everyone that expresses an interest in purchasing a vehicle.

Warrantee work

I had water leaking into the cab of my truck. It ruined the carpet. Hector was very helpful in getting me alternate transportation while getting the part to fix my vehicle, It took 2 weeks to get everything fixed due to parts being back ordered. Overall I am pleased with the service.

Baytown GMC

Service people there are courteous, friendly and prompt. I always get treated like a valued customer. The service is fast and always done with utmost care. Best service department I have ever dealt with!!!

4.0

Parts dept

Parts dept were easy to work with . Body shop wouldn't return my calls . Finally got my car fixed after calling parts dept and getting answers from them .

Great sales representative

It was a great experience Miguel is one of the best sales representative I have delt with in a long time