Big Star Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Baytown, TX GMC and Buick

My experience with the dealership is always a pleasing experience. The people who help to service me are always very approachable and pleasing to talk to. Their attitudes are wonderful!

Service

I took my 2017 Seirra for a check engine. They took care of me and my vehicle!

Excellent customer service!

Zach was excellent, his communication skills in letting me know the status of my car was amazing. He made sure I was satisfied with the service throughout my whole experience. This is not my first time getting one of my vehicles serviced and won't be my last. I've had my vehicle serviced at other locations (such as Monument Chevrolet) and it was a horrible experience took my 4 months to get it fixed with no communication. Thanks to the whole staff at Baytown GMC Buick, I live about an hour away but I'll still be coming back!

Truck repaired at dealership

Excellent service, very professional. Repair was done in a timely manner and right the first time

1.0

No service

Was told by service department to make an appointment . Made 10 AM appointment and droped vehicle off at 0900. Checked on vehicle at 1330 and it still was sitting. Service department said appointments dont mean anything .

Sonni

Called in because I had my vehicle serviced and the check engine light came on shortly thereafter. The dealership was able to get me in the same day and promptly serviced my vehicle within hours and I was read to roll again.

2018 Canyon

Buying was fine. They took care of minor issues that needed done.

Service on vehicle

Employees were very friendly and helpful. Service was good and quick!

Baytown GMC

We love Baytown GMC. We are always treated very well and we recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Oil change

Best dealership ever. Everyone over there is very friendly and treats you amazing