River Front Auto Sales

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 231 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 5, 2018

I recently purchased a previously owned BMW Z4 from Riverfront Auto. I viewed the car on their online web site. Upon visiting the dealer shortly thereafter... I was greeted by a very personable, quite knowledge able, low pressure salesman named Jimmy. Not only did he show me the Z4 from top to bottom but also suggested I look at other similar BMW's to give me a choice and make sure it was the correct car for me. Jimmy informed me of the cars history, let me examine it thoroughly before presenting me with free car fax. I held the car with 100$, financed through Riverfront and picked up the car the next afternoon. They arranged the financing, secured insurance through my insurance company and completed all DMV transactions, registration and plates. Good price, attentive , informed and friendly service without pressure. Hello... Whats not to like. Thankyou RAS. I'll be back. I have already recommended them to my friends and will be returning this week to show my buddy a car I think hes going to like.

Bill thank you so much for the review, you really picked out a great car! We know the process of buying a vehicle can be stressful that's why we try o...ur best to be a one stop shop, looking forward to earning your business again in the future.

June 18, 2018

Tony is great! Made buying a car a very fun and easy process. The finance manager fought for us and did a great job doing so!

May 29, 2018

a pleasure to deal with them----fair price, quick financing,carfax and service records included-no pressure,friendly atmosphere-warranty included in price,... smooth transaction--recommend checking them first when shopping

April 5, 2018

Everyone I dealt with at Riverfront sales was helpful & kind. Made my business deal very easy. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

March 6, 2018

Bought a truck from these guys and I was impressed with how quick, easy and conveniently they were able to get me behind the wheel. Overall the place is... very professional and in my opinion the best used car dealership around! I shopped around at a few other used car dealerships and for being a first time car buyer with bad credit they hooked me up with the lowest interest rate in town! I will definitely recommend them to others in the future! Overall 10/10!

March 1, 2018

Was looking for a car and was immediately in good hands when I met Jimmy the Sales Manager. He sent me in the right direction as to a car that fit my... family needs, payment options along with a warranty! Trust me folks, I wouldnt go anywhere else! They have been here for 40 years for a good reason! 5 stars!

February 8, 2018

I just felt the least I can do is write a review to say thank you to the entire staff at riverfront for making our buying experience so easy! Bought my... Lincoln suv and couldnt be happier! From the sales department to financing , if I can give 6 stars I would! Highly recomended! Now I know why my boss referred me! Keep up the good work! Thumbs up!

January 16, 2018

I emailed for additional information and pictures of a 67 GTO weeks ago and have not received anything but a phone number to call. Thanks

We have tried multiple times to get in contact with you, if you still have interest in this rare beautiful car give us a call 716-886-1626.

November 9, 2017

They helped me when noone else could. I reccomend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Come see nikki she was a great help

Brandon I'm glad we were able to help you out, we offer 100% financing and make it our priority to get everyone into a payment that they are comfortab...le with. Thanks again for your business.

October 24, 2017

Great Service in obtaining the vehicle of my choice.. No gimmicks or shady practices