River Front Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 886-1626 (716) 886-1626

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2008 Ford edge

If we had questions Dane & Nikki were very good about getting back to us answering questions and guiding us through the entire process

Dealer response

I'm happy you enjoyed your car buying experience from Riverfront, if you have any friends or family looking for a new vehicle keep us in mind.

Chrysler 200 1212

I love my car and saves me lots of money on gas, I think I might buy another car from there, and let's other people known about River Front auto sales, the people who work there are very helpful and get you right in a car .and get you proved for the car you won't

Dealer response

Thanks for the review Annette, we try our best to make the car buying experience easy and painless as possible.

Chevy silverado 2011

Great, very pleasant , cordial and professional. Jimmy was very nice and would recommend.

Dealer response

Here at Riverfront we feel that everyone that comes threw our door is family. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

04 z06

Great people , very honest, helped me get into the car of my dreams!

Dealer response

That's our goal here at Riverfront, we want people to be happy with there purchase not only today but for years to come.

4.4

Leo/Nancy

We where looking for a use 4 wheel drive vehicle with low mileages on line and see many but not with low mileages and one owner. Great information on line with all sites that we visit but riverfront had what we where looking for great timing ,that they happen not to have 1 but 2. 1 was sold and we purchase the 2008 Chevrolet Colorado with a great price and and extended warranty. Truck was very clean. Staff was very helpful from day 1. Do your research first and compare what is out there. Than give riverfront and opportunity to see if they could find your next use car or truck.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words Leo, finding the car of people's dreams is what we take pride in. Thanks for the business.

2.7

Female Customer

Salesman was great. The place was clustered. The presentation of the car was horrible for the price. There were no floor mats , no Rugs and no convertible top Cover. The car Manuel was wet and the car was in very poor condition for the price . I would never go there again

Dealer response

Joyce, Im very sorry that we didn't meet your expectations as the vehicle that Sam showed was next in line to be detailed, very often we pull the floor mats and trunk mat out and keep them inside and out of the elements. Also in terms of the convertible top cover we can order one easily for that particular vehicle. Being it was from Florida the owners manual may have gotten wet and due to the humidity in Florida it may have warped it but we could have resolved that and made a price concession to make sure you felt like you got a great deal. I remember you coming in and working with Sam, if we were aware of you being an unsatisfied customer I am positive that either Marty Jr or I would have gone the extra mile to make you happy Joyce. We are glad to hear that Sam did his job and made sure you were happy but if the vehicle needed a few corrections cosmetically we would have been glad to for you to earn your business and make another happy customer. We are going on 40 years in business and pride ourselves on our ability to not only make new customers happy but rely on our repeat and referral business which makes up a very large portion of our business. Please call either me ( Dane Davidson ) or the Owner Marty Jr at 716-886-1626 and even after its been detailed and ready to be shown if you are not happy you can always take advantage of our locator service where we can pull cars from all over the country via an online vehicle exchange. Hope to hear from you soon.

1.0

trading a classic

sent in info for a classic car to trade. to upgrade ...said a follow up //that was 2 weeks ago very poor ....lost my business.. ! got with a new dealer.. Excellent... GET BACK T THE THE CUSTOMER ..ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IMMEDIATELY! GOOD NEWS OR NOT INTERESTED .... .... THAT'S CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE 101 .....

Dealer response

I am very sorry to hear about this experience , is their any another information you could give me ? my email is dane@riverfrontautosales.com or you can call at 716-886-1626

Sales

I had a good experience with them,guys were very nice and helpful.

mike w

I love this thank you marty senior abd all the employees of river front auto

Dealer response

Thank you Mike for the business!

16 Ford Fusion

Very kind and explains everything in a understandable way. This is the 10th car my entire car has bought from riverfront.