Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience!!

We have worked with Rhonda at Harr Motors with our other car purchases and it was no surprise when it came time to get our daughter a car for college that she would come through for us. She was amazingly patient with us through the whole process of deciding whether we should lease or purchase. We appreciated her knowledge of the vehicles and what we really needed. Rhonda is top notch and always goes the extra mile to make sure we are happy with our vehicle. Thank you Rhonda and Harr Motors!!

Dealer response

Nancy- Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your kind words and are excited to share your happiness with the teams that helped get your girl on the road to college. Thank you again- we look forward to being part of more of your big moments!

Mike was incredibly easy to work with and made the car...

Mike was incredibly easy to work with and made the car buying process simple. He was fast, efficient, and did what needed to be done to get me into the car I wanted. I am from out of town and he made everything flow smoothly, even with a trade-in. I never even had to step foot in the dealership. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new car!

Super!

Joel was great to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable and patient while I made my decision to buy a new vehicle. It was a good experience.

Dealer response

Elaine, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors

Excellent Service

We completed the entire purchase within 3 hours all through text messages and phone calls. Jake followed up the next day after delivery. Excellent service! Fast delivery! Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Hello Lindsey Johnson, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Great Experience Again

This was my second purchase of a new vehicle from Harr's and working with Rhonda Masters. Rhonda was mindful of my needs and desires and really went the extra mile for me. When I purchased my first vehicle four years ago I worked with her upon a recommendation from two individuals and boy, I am so glad I did. She really was helpful and so very knowledgeable. She took the necessary time to explain everything and answered my questions. I must say everyone at Harr's was friendly greeting me as I arrived and making me feel very comfortable through the whole process. Would I recommend Rhonda and her piers--absolutely.

Dealer response

Roberta, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Until the next time we meet, take care!

1.3

Terrible customer service

I ended up not buying from here because they lowballed my trade in by a ton ( typical dealership stuff) but what really angered me was the fact that I had to borderline beg my salesmen Jayson to do an appraisal on my car in the first place. He told me he didn’t want me to “waste his time” and that he didn’t think I was serious about buying, I presume he thought I didn’t have money because I am younger, that was his thought before he ran my credit score as well.

Dealer response

Hi Angered Customer, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Our Sales Manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (605) 225-3078. We look forward to hearing from you.

BUY A NEW TOYOTA TRUCK AT HARR MOTOR'S IN ABERDEEN

The whole crew was over the top awesome!!! The salesman, the mgr., accounting and the service mgr. I felt very comfortable dealing with them at all levels. I was visiting SD from Idaho and just went in to check out the Toyota trucks so as to know what I wanted when I got back home. I was so comfortable dealing with these guys that I bought one from them instead.

Dealer response

Tom, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Harr Motors. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Buyer

Rhonda was SO easy to work with when purchasing my new vehicle. She made it so easy and simple. I couldn't recommend her more when searching for your next vehicle!

Dealer response

Kate, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

2020 Honda Civic

Excellent service. Aaron the salesman was top notch. Would recommend him and Harr Motors to anyone. I would not go anyplace else. Way to go!

Dealer response

Hi Jennifer Arispe, thank you so much for your positive comments about Harr Motors! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

BUYER

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME OF BEING TO HARR MOTORS AND IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERTHING I NEEDED AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors