Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership and awesome and friendly staff…..

Really easy and super friendly. Got the payment I wanted to be at. My salesman Jayson was a great salesman to work with helped me throughout the whole process

Dependable Vehicle

I went into Harr Motors looking for a dependable used vehicle to buy that would be great during the summer but also during the icy, snowy Midwest winters. The salesman understood my concerns of being able to drive safely in the winter, and he was able to get me a good trade allowance for my current vehicle to get me into a beautiful pre-owned CR-V.

They listen

Willing to work with you, and they really listen to you. They work to help you find what you really want in a new vehicle.

10/10 would recommend Harr Motors

This was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle and I know that Honda’s have a good name for lasting a long time. I was recommended to Jason from a friend that only does business with him and I can see why. He was prepared and very thorough whether it was going over the vehicle selection and the advantages of all the units. He wasn’t pushy at all to get the sale and treated me like we have been friends for years. 10/10 would recommend Harr Motors and Jason to be the guy to go too. Will be returning for my next new ride for certain.

Great Dealership and Extra Great Salesman

Dealership was very clean and everyone I encounter was very friendly. I was helped by a salesman named Jayson he was very patient and answered all the questions I had. He was able to find me exactly what I was looking for even before I knew what I what I want and he gave me a great price. I will certainly be back for my next car and the car after that, and this is the only place I recommend to friends and i always tell em to look for Jayson.

New Toyota

I would like to thank the entire crew at Harr Motors for hooking me up with a NEW Toyota. I would recommend Harr Motors to anyone. Great Customer Service.

Great Dealership

We’re very courteous and respected my time. Denise listened too my needs and helped me find the perfect vehicle for me. I will definitely be back to Harr Motors.

Dealer response

Dave- we sure appreciate taking the time to share your experience with us, we take a lot of pride in getting you in a vehicle that fits all of your requirements. Will be sure to share your feedback with the team! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Great Experience

Had an amazing experience working with Chris Baade on the purchase of our 2021 Rav4! Talk about someone that will go above and beyond for his customers! From the moment we met him on the lot to when we left the dealership in our new Toyota, Chris was there to help with any questions we had and made sure we were comfortable before leaving. If you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle go see Chris at Harr Motors!

Dealer response

Jackie- We are so glad to hear about your great experience with Chris, thank you so much for sharing! AND most of all, Congratulations on your new Rav4! Happy travels and Enjoy! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

HIGHLY RECOMENDED Great place for a vehicle

Everyone at this establishment is extremely pleasant to deal with I was very comfortable speaking to them about what I wanted in a vehicle they DID NOT try to sell me something I didn't want or need very friendly people understanding and the detailed level of service from everyone there was AMAZING if your new to buying a new vehicle and want the real deal this is the place for you and even experienced buyers I'm certain you would be very happy with the service here Great job people I love my new vehicle

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are happy to keep you on the road with everything you need and love. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Highly recommend

Chris was extremely helpful in finding the best vehicle to fit our needs! He went above and beyond looking for and showing us several diffent vehicles. His knowledge of all the different vehicles is impressive. Will definitely be doing business there again.