Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Toyota

I would like to thank the entire crew at Harr Motors for hooking me up with a NEW Toyota. I would recommend Harr Motors to anyone. Great Customer Service.

Great Dealership

We’re very courteous and respected my time. Denise listened too my needs and helped me find the perfect vehicle for me. I will definitely be back to Harr Motors.

Dealer response

Dave- we sure appreciate taking the time to share your experience with us, we take a lot of pride in getting you in a vehicle that fits all of your requirements. Will be sure to share your feedback with the team! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Great Experience

Had an amazing experience working with Chris Baade on the purchase of our 2021 Rav4! Talk about someone that will go above and beyond for his customers! From the moment we met him on the lot to when we left the dealership in our new Toyota, Chris was there to help with any questions we had and made sure we were comfortable before leaving. If you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle go see Chris at Harr Motors!

Dealer response

Jackie- We are so glad to hear about your great experience with Chris, thank you so much for sharing! AND most of all, Congratulations on your new Rav4! Happy travels and Enjoy! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

HIGHLY RECOMENDED Great place for a vehicle

Everyone at this establishment is extremely pleasant to deal with I was very comfortable speaking to them about what I wanted in a vehicle they DID NOT try to sell me something I didn't want or need very friendly people understanding and the detailed level of service from everyone there was AMAZING if your new to buying a new vehicle and want the real deal this is the place for you and even experienced buyers I'm certain you would be very happy with the service here Great job people I love my new vehicle

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are happy to keep you on the road with everything you need and love. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Highly recommend

Chris was extremely helpful in finding the best vehicle to fit our needs! He went above and beyond looking for and showing us several diffent vehicles. His knowledge of all the different vehicles is impressive. Will definitely be doing business there again.

Great experience!!

We have worked with Rhonda at Harr Motors with our other car purchases and it was no surprise when it came time to get our daughter a car for college that she would come through for us. She was amazingly patient with us through the whole process of deciding whether we should lease or purchase. We appreciated her knowledge of the vehicles and what we really needed. Rhonda is top notch and always goes the extra mile to make sure we are happy with our vehicle. Thank you Rhonda and Harr Motors!!

Dealer response

Nancy- Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your kind words and are excited to share your happiness with the teams that helped get your girl on the road to college. Thank you again- we look forward to being part of more of your big moments!

Super!

Joel was great to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable and patient while I made my decision to buy a new vehicle. It was a good experience.

Dealer response

Elaine, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors

Excellent Service

We completed the entire purchase within 3 hours all through text messages and phone calls. Jake followed up the next day after delivery. Excellent service! Fast delivery! Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Hello Lindsey Johnson, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Great Experience Again

This was my second purchase of a new vehicle from Harr's and working with Rhonda Masters. Rhonda was mindful of my needs and desires and really went the extra mile for me. When I purchased my first vehicle four years ago I worked with her upon a recommendation from two individuals and boy, I am so glad I did. She really was helpful and so very knowledgeable. She took the necessary time to explain everything and answered my questions. I must say everyone at Harr's was friendly greeting me as I arrived and making me feel very comfortable through the whole process. Would I recommend Rhonda and her piers--absolutely.

Dealer response

Roberta, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! Until the next time we meet, take care!

1.3

Terrible customer service

I ended up not buying from here because they lowballed my trade in by a ton ( typical dealership stuff) but what really angered me was the fact that I had to borderline beg my salesmen Jayson to do an appraisal on my car in the first place. He told me he didn’t want me to “waste his time” and that he didn’t think I was serious about buying, I presume he thought I didn’t have money because I am younger, that was his thought before he ran my credit score as well.

Dealer response

Hi Angered Customer, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Our Sales Manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (605) 225-3078. We look forward to hearing from you.