Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best in the business

Everyone is friendly and helpful! Sales people aren’t pushy and are very helpful throughout the buying process. They have a great selection of new and used vehicles!

2022 nissan frontier

Sheila has always been very helpful and professional in dealing with my vehicle purchases. She is very knowledgeable on all aspects of the car buying experience.

Higly recommend Rhonda in Sales.

Rhonda is a great sales consultant that I have been working with for 12 plus years. Even in a time of shortages in the automobile industry, she came through with getting me the car I wanted to my exact specifications. I highly recommend her. Thank you Rhonda!

Would go here again.

This place is great and would recommend to anyone. Jayson is the person who sold us the car and he showed us great prices at which we bought a new car a model Toyota C-HR. They even help us with the paperwork for setting up the car. My experience with them is great plus I got myself some popcorn. P.S they also help me financially.

Amazing warranty and Staff

My experience at Harr motors was great thanks to Jayson and Nick. They really helped me understand all my options. Jayson presented many options to me without being too pushy and helped me with my auto insurance on the vehicle also. If you want someone you can trust choose Jayson at Harrs.

Had a great experience with Jayson

Jayson Brenner answered all my questions and was very polite.I gave him my wish list for the vehicle we wanted and he fulfilled it to the T

Great experience at Harr motors

Great experience got a used Toyota Highlander really fast all because of this sales man named jayson Brenner he’s was a really cool guy and thanks to Harr motors for being great

Great dealership and awesome and friendly staff…..

Really easy and super friendly. Got the payment I wanted to be at. My salesman Jayson was a great salesman to work with helped me throughout the whole process

Dependable Vehicle

I went into Harr Motors looking for a dependable used vehicle to buy that would be great during the summer but also during the icy, snowy Midwest winters. The salesman understood my concerns of being able to drive safely in the winter, and he was able to get me a good trade allowance for my current vehicle to get me into a beautiful pre-owned CR-V.

They listen

Willing to work with you, and they really listen to you. They work to help you find what you really want in a new vehicle.