Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New car purchase

Thought our trade would go backwards but we gave them a price and they did the rest. In and out in a few hours with a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Jb, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors

Individual buyer

Found them eager to deal and very pleasant . I will definitely consider dealing with them again. It was well worth the two hour drive.

Dealer response

Hi Kenton Jundt, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Harr Motors. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Made Car Shopping Easy

I went in the dealership wanting to trade from my suv to a pickup, gave them my budget and they did the rest. They were great about making it work and getting me into the vehicle I wanted. Thank you for taking the time to find a pickup that worked for my budget and bringing another down for me to test drive from your other dealership.

Dealer response

Glenda Mcnutt, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Happy Buyer Again!

Just bought a new another new vehicle from Harr Motors. Joel Dockter did an outstanding job for us again! Thanks to Joel and everyone at Harr Motors for making this such a great and easy experience!

Dealer response

Val Jark, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Leasing options

Stephon did a great job of listening to my needs and found me a vehicle I was looking for and an economical deal that fit into our family's budget.

Dealer response

Hi Jon, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Happy Mustang owner again!

Worked with Mr. Krumm, he was on the ball and made things happen. Very happy to have been able to keep my money local this time.

2.0

Unhappy Customer

Trying to get repairs scheduled on a used vehicle purchased from Harr’s. Stood in service/parts area for over 30 min. And not once asked if I was being helped or if I needed anything. Sales and finance department are helpful but the rest sure aren’t.

buying a new car

the people here are all so friendly. the sale person who helped us was so helpful and explained how all the gadgets on our new Toyota worked. It was a joy to deal with him.

Homeowner/ car owner

Excellent dealership.. my salesperson was outstanding... very easy to work with and very sharp, knowledgeable. Best experience I’ve ever had with buying a vehicle . I highly recommend Harr Motors...thanks

Happy Honda buyers

We are big ford fans. Never thought we would walk out with a honda!! I love it! We worked with Denise she did a great job