Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great buying experience

It was a great shopping experience. Stephen listened to what we were looking for and found the perfect car for us. There was a small delay in delivery and Stephen went out of his way to ensure we were taken care of. His customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Him and Harr Motors!

Dealer response

Bryan, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Harr Motors!

2020 Sienna

Thanks so much, Aaron, for finding me the same Sienna that I had before it was totaled out in an accident that left no one injured!! You truly went "above and beyond" to search out the Sienna that I wanted!! I love Harr Motors and the friendly staff that meets all my needs!! I truly LOVE my Sienna van!

Dealer response

Patricia Moore, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Highlander

I have bought several cars from Rhonda Masters and will continue to go to her. She is very helpful in teaching an old school person like me. She goes above and beyond to make sure I’m satisfied

Dealer response

Josie Hornaman, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Rogue sports

Excellent service. Aaron the salesman was top notch. Would recommend him and Harr Motors to anyone. I would not go anyplace else. Way to go!

Dealer response

Hi Anita Malsom, thank you so much for your positive comments about Harr Motors! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Excellent experience

Hats off to Harr’s Toyota for again delivering the ultimate buying experience! I love their customer service and attention to detail! Thank you again Denise Nelson - I love my new RAV4!

Dealer response

Pkt, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Madison Minnesota

Thank you very much for helping us lease this 2020 Honda Pilot! The customer service was great. We love our new Pilot. We will be looking to purchase another vehicle next year and will differently look at Harry’s!

Dealer response

Gary, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Got a new car!!

I came into Harr motors thinking of getting a cheap used car and then I spoke with Aron Winterberg and he got me a brand new car close to what i was wanting to pay for a used one!! I got this with no miles on it and I love it. Id recommend Aron to anyone. He is a very honest and determined guy. Thanks Harr motors for working so well with me!!

Dealer response

Steven Hayne, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Kathy

I just purchased a new HRV from Denise Nelson. I absolutely love the car and doing business with Denise. She is awesome to work with. I will definitely recommend her to my friends,etc.

Dealer response

Kathy Downie, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

MRS. Strom

Just got a New Car wasn't sure what i wanted but after Shelia Bunke showed me the 2020 Rouge Sport that was all I wanted didn't try another car this is what i wanted and Harr's helped me get it, i drove it off the lot that afternoon, all spanking clean and a tank full of gas and the knowledge, of how to drive and take care of it Thanks Harr's in Aberdeen

Dealer response

Betty Strom, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Highly Recommended!

We had a great experience with Rhonda and the staff at Harr Motors! We love that we were able to find what we wanted locally.

Dealer response

Kelly, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!