Harr Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (605) 277-4639 (605) 277-4639
Used (605) 277-4641 (605) 277-4641
Service (605) 277-9156 (605) 277-9156

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Nissan

Harr Motors is the place to go for all your vehicle needs,new or used they have a very good selection. Talk to Eric Habeck, he will help you find the right one for you.

Dealer response

Ken Pfaff, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Sales Rep and Dealership

Rhonda was a great help to us. We needed to find something that my wife could handle better than what we had. Rhonda has worked with us for several years now and I Highly recommend her. I started dealing with Harr's when they were in the old location, and they have treated me very well. Always been treated wonderfully by them THANK YOU RHONDA MASTERS AND HARR MOTORS

Dealer response

Richard, your wonderful feedback, rating and continued business mean a lot to us. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

The best experience I’ve had in buying a vehicle.

Aaron Winterberg was a great help and listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and went out of his way to see to my needs and wants even though I was a little picky about having the driver seat being electric. Aaron explained a lot of details about my new car that I probably would have never know about and would never use because I would not have know how to. Thanks I love my new car. Kayleen Winterberg

Dealer response

Hi Kayleen Winterberg, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Best fastest service ever!!

Dealing with Eric Habeck was so smooth and easy!!! He answered any questions we had so fast and had us in our new vehicle in no time!! I highly recommend Harr motors anytime when looking for a vehicle

Dealer response

Rochelle, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Great experience

Was pointed in the direction of this friendly dealership by my dad who has worked with them several times. Sheila and Dustin answered every question i had and were super friendly. Everything was handled over the phone and email. The buying/leasing process and trade in was all very easy and not painful at all. They even delivered my brand new beautiful truck right to me. I look fwd to a long relationship with Aberdeen Harr motors to come. Thank you so much for everything.

Dealer response

Justin Maag, we are so happy to read such a great review about Harr Motors! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Excellent customer service!

I cannot say enough about Stephen! He followed up but wasn’t pushy. He listened and found the exact car I wanted. I didn’t even meet him. It was all over the phone. They delivered my new car over two hours away from the dealership. I highly recommend the whole team.

Dealer response

Debra, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Great Experience!

The team at Harr did a great job with my truck sales transaction. Eric (sales consultant) was knowledgable and super to work with. It was fast and painless.

Dealer response

Kevin B, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Until the next time we talk, take care!

Great Dealership and Help picking out a Nissan.

Find the right car to purchase on the Harr Motors website, then when I went to go get it I had a great experience with everyone helping me before making the official purchase. I highly recommend Harr Motors and hopefully could do business with them in the near future.

Dealer response

Jhop27, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

New Pilot!

I originally started out looking for a good used vehicle and ended up with a new 2020 Honda Pilot! I have to say this was the Best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle! Sheila started with me about a year ago and kept me in the loop letting me know when something crossed her path. She was patient, concerned about getting me in the right vehicle, answering all my questions...all the time, and did not pressure me. Thank You Sheila for being such an awesome member of the Harr Motors Team!!

Dealer response

Gail, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Sheila! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors

New Tundra

Every time I work with Steph, he provides me with excellent service. His customer's satisfaction and comfort with the sale process is obviously his highest priority.

Dealer response

Kevin, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harr Motors! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Harr Motors