Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 9:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 664-8614 (814) 664-8614

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service

The service was done in a timely manner. The technician was very polite.

Equinox

Excellent buying experience. Very courteous staff!

manager

Awesome Customer Service. They went over the top to make sure I was purchasing a car I'd like.

1.0

hated the experiance will never ever go back

never had such a bad experiance service writer was extreamly rude and others told me the same spent over 1500 dollars for them to say sry cant fix it but we can tear it apart more ohh and by the way they had it about a month and got mouthy when i asked what was taking so long crotty i paid my bill but u have made no points keep doing what you are doing and i see that place comming to a close

Mr. Daland Perry

I recently had my oil changed and had a great experience except for the service person who was talking to someone in the customer service waiting room puffing on a cigarette. I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke and am asthmatic. I don't think that they should be doing that where the customers are waiting to have service done to their vehicle. I also worry if that mechanic will be working on my truck so now it will now smell of cigarettes.

Crotty Chevy in Columbus, PA

I had a problem with my 4 wheel drive truck not working properly. It was grabbing and making a strange noise. One of the service personnel took the time to go for a test drive in 2 wheel and 4 wheel drive and the noise that it was making was normal for 4 wheel drive going around the corners.

2017 Chevrolet Crew Cab Pickup

This dealership went above and beyond with their sales and delivery of a new crew cab Chevy truck.

Crotty Chevrolet Buick Corry, Pa.

We had a very positive buying experience at Crotty Chevrolet Buick in Corry, Pa. Both the owner and his son gave us the individualized attention and considerations that you receive only at smaller dealerships as opposed to the "mega dealerships." We feel we received a fair deal and purchased,what we feel, is a quality vehicle. I would recommend Crotty Chevrolet Buick unconditionally.

Review of Gritty Buick dealership

Leasing a 2016 Envision at Crotty dealership ' as been the best experience. I have never had anyone be so thorough in explaining the process & the vehicle

Traxchevy

The dealer that sold me the car was very friendly and helped explain everything very well. I would go back to him in a heart beat if I ever need a new car. I was very satisfied.