Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tune up

I brought my car in over the summer for a routine service, Jim R in service was great. Sorry for taking so long on this review. I would've done it sooner but it completely slipped my mind until I just heard an Ewald ad on the radio. Thank you, Jim and sorry again for the delay.

Dealer response

Jesse, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Oil leak and new tires

Jim in service is outstanding! He is too shelf material!

Dealer response

Paul, thanks for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

service

Ewald in Franklin center is great, weather it is something major or minor. I always get fast friendly service. Thanks to Jim.

Dealer response

Robert, thanks for the great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brakes

I made an appointment when i drove my girlfriend's car and heard the brakes grinding. Ewald Service Center got them fixed for me the same day. Thanks Jim for the fast service.

Dealer response

DJ, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. Thank you for stopping in, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

service department

I brought my van in because the suspension was creaking. Jim in the service at Ewald got my tie rods and sway bar links replaced for me the next day. Excellent, friendly service.

Dealer response

Annette, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

fast friendly service

Ewald service center provides fast, friendly service. Thanks, Jim for getting my recall done for me.

Dealer response

Jason, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you back again soon!

Air bag recall

I got my air bag recall taken care of Ewalds in Franklin and got great service Jim R. Great place to get your car worked on.

Brakes

My brakes were making noise. I brought it in and had them inspected and was told by James R in the service department that the noise was from the after market brakes I had put on at another shop, and that while yes they are making noise they are still safe and I will be ok until I can afford to have them replaced at this shop. Thank you for the refreshingly honest opinion!!!

Brake recall

I received a recall warning for something on my brakes. Needless to say I was nervous, but Jim in the service area let me know what it was about and got it taken care of while I was at work. Excellent service.

Dealer response

Suzie, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

service department

Thank you Jim R for making my first time bringing my car to Ewald a pleasure.

Dealer response

Heidi, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time.