Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service!

I recently bought a used truck from this dealership and I received nothing but the best service! This was the first time I ever bought a car so I was alittle nervous at first. I knew the truck I wanted to look at but Lonnie made everything super easy from there on. He answered any questions I had and gave me his honest opinions which made me feel comfortable moving forward with making a huge purchase. His personality and communication skills made me enjoy the process and downtime I had while waiting. Jake from finance also was wonderful and helped explain in depth all the options I had to ensure my vehicle was going to be protected. Overall my experience was amazing and I will definitely go back to this dealership. They made sure I was happy throughout the entire process and I felt like they were just as excited as I was to be leaving with a new truck!

Dealer response

Jaclyn, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Lonnie and Jake during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T

Nicholas Childers was very helpfull & professional.I'm very happy with my deal.And happy with my. Challenger.Thanks Nick.I will recommend this dealer to my family & friends.

Dealer response

Paul, thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new Challenger, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

1.0

Two Hour Lease Buyout?

I bought my jeep off lease today and I’m very disappointed that it took nearly two hours to complete the purchase and they charged a second “dealer service fee”. I initially leased the car from Ewald and it irks me that I paid a service fee on the lease and was asked to pay another service fee on the purchase. I questioned the service fee since my lease contract stated i could buy the car for the residual plus tax and dmv fees. The gm initially claimed the service fee was an official fee. After I explained it was a fee permitted by state statute but not mandated he backed off the “official fee claim” and said it was unfair if it wasn’t evenly applied. I showed the gm my lease contract with a different service fee and asked him if that was fair. At that point was told point blank that I needed to pay the fee or go go find a dealership that wouldn’t charge it. For the $250 “dealer service fee” I expected better service. They could have portered my car or at a minimum not lied about why they charge this fee and completed the transaction in a reasonable amount of time. I understand the dealer fee is a money grab and everyone does it. For that fee I would advise finding a dealer that respects your time and intelligence and would advise you skip Ewald

Dealer response

Jim, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and your time during your lease purchase. We apologize for the extended wait time during your visit, but unfortunately being short staffed, we worked as fast as we could. We hope that we can earn your business back again in the future.

1.0

2015 GMC Terrain SLT Ewald, Franklin

I had talked with David, Internet sales, about a 2015 Red GMC Terrain SLT. We talked by phone about 5 times on Aug. 21, 2018. I told David I was interested in the vehicle. If the test drive, visual inspection, and the amount on my trade all were good, I'd sign the papers for purchase. I told David I would be driving from Rockford, IL, approximately a 90- minute drive each way. David did tell me a key for the vehicle was broken. He encouraged me to come. When I arrived, I was told the vehicle could not be driven because it was not operational. WHAT?!? Why not let me know and save me the drive? The vehicle also was in much rougher shape than other GMC Terrains I had seen at other dealers. Why Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Franklin listed this on the web at over $20,000.00 for a nonoperational car baffles me. Why one of their employees would encourage me to drive 3 hours to see a car that did not run is very disappointing. My experience with Ewald was exceptionally poor. The old adage rings true: BUYER BEWARE!! I will not do business with this company again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we take your feedback very seriously and will pass it along to the appropriate people to hopefully make future experiences better.

2.0

Nail in tire horror!

Rotten communications within service department. Lengthy delays. 4 hours on Friday then 3 hours on Monday. Like pulling teeth to get tire repaired. Loud fights among employees.long drawn out apologies, but no conclusive action. Do not go there for service!

Dealer response

Paul, we're sorry to hear about your experience during your visit to our service department. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we have addressed the miscommunication. We appreciate your business, and we hope we can earn your business back again in the future.

Mustang

I bought a 2014 Mustang GT from Roy Visor and had an amazing experience. We went in kind of late and Roy, Andy and Ryan were able to get us in and out before the end of the night! If I could rate them a 10 I would. Fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Roy, Andy and Ryan during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

check engine light

Came in with the check engine light on in my Jeep and Jim in service got it fixed for me. Jim listens when I describe the trouble with my Jeep and takes the time to get the details. Awesome customer service!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

low tire light

The low tire light came on my dash, Jim in service filled them up for me. Great service.

Dealer response

Jan, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

shocks

I was told at an oil change place my rear shocks were bad. I made an appointment at Ewald and Jim in service got them inspected and replaced for me. Very friendly, high quality, service.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Service

My car needed New brakes and I was incredibly busy during a very hectic day. Jim Russell made sure I was in and out in a very reasonable time. Can't thank you guys enough. PS, anyone that needs work done go to Ewald and ask for Jim in service. He's an awesome guy and will.take great care of you, I promise!

Dealer response

Ashley, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.