Nissan of Mobile

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 716-5890 (978) 716-5890
Used (978) 716-5889 (978) 716-5889
Service (978) 716-2476 (978) 716-2476

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Trust the Service technicians!

Erik, always tries to make my experience go as smoothly as possible. Since 2009 I have purchased 5 “New Nissans”..and the last 4 were purchased from “Mobile Nissan.” Trusting the service dept. is one of the main reasons for my decision.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Good service on my Murano !!

It was a good visit and the service consultant Brian Wetzel was very thorough and polite. I will use their service again. I got there at 7am and was out at 8:10am.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change

Technician was polite and friendly. Didn’t take long to have vehicle service. I waited in the waiting area tech answer question that I had great service

Dealer response

It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Service

Dealer response

Thank you, Cheryl, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Best Oil Change Ever!

This has been the best oil change experience ever. We recently purchased our car from Nissan of Mobile and ever since that we decided this is out “go to” place for all things vehicle related. Everyone there is so nice, helpful, and informative.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

I'm a single mother of a 10 yr old and Yesterday I had to...

I'm a single mother of a 10 yr old and Yesterday I had to check behind a certified technician, service advisor, and service manager to ensure my service was done and done correctly. All I wanted was a oil change and tire rotation. Pick vehicle up, rear camera not working, clock reset, tires still not rotated(yet I was charged). NISSAN OF MOBILE YALL INDEED DROPPED THE BALL, THE BABY, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MISSION!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for speaking with me and allowing me to address your concerns. We apologize for your recent experience and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me. Terry Davis Service Manager tdavis@nissanofmobile.com

Great job

Just excellent service, customer service not a long wait time, communication was good as to what I needed.... I will always take my car here for service

Dealer response

Thank you, Ken, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jackie A

Good customer service there was no wait time to check your vehicle in for service. The facility was clean and required mask and social distances and that was good. I will definitely be back. Shout out to Brian Wetzel.

Dealer response

Thank you, Jacqueline, for your kind words about Brian! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Nissan of Mobile

Brian wetzel is really good to deal with, excellent customer service. I have bought several vehicles thru this dealership, always a good experience. When I bring my truck in for service always get it back in a timely matter

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

4.3

Service

I always try to work with the same advisor which is Brain. He’s an awesome advisor he always make sure his customers are taken care of!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Brian and our team! We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!