Nissan of Mobile

Sunday Closed Closed
New (978) 716-5890 (978) 716-5890
Used (978) 716-5889 (978) 716-5889
Service (978) 716-2476 (978) 716-2476

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Routine maintenance

Had a 7:30 am appointment with service department for maintenance on our Rogue. They took me in with no wait. Work preformed was excellent & timely. Everyone in service department were very professional.

Dealer response

Thank you Ron, for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a fast and enjoyable experience!

Service Department 5 Stars

Scheduled an oil change online. We showed up 10 minutes early and they was waiting on us. No haggling, no pressure sales, perfect customer service.

Dealer response

Thank you, Chad, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.2

When I bought my 2020 Frontier, they told me no appt....

When I bought my 2020 Frontier, they told me no appt. Necessary for service. Paid someone to pick me up after I drop off my truck. BEARDED dude told me no oil change without appt. Liars,Liars, Liars. I knew I should have went across The Bay to purchase. But no got talked into buying local. Big mistake. Never never never will I buy from Nissan of Mobile! Told them I had excellent credit! They ran my credit 3 Times. Wow. Oh by the way if ya let Them fill out your survey so they give themselves perfect on all things you get a free tank of gas!! Thanks Tracy. Mat Bowers I will see you in the future!! I am a woman but I can change my own Fuc___g oil!!!!!

Dealer response

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations.

Consumer response

Further attemps? What was that watching me drive out the driveway.came for my second oul change. Paid someone to pick me up so i could drop off for oil change. Bearded dude said no appt. No oil change. Not what i was told when i purchased my truck from yall. Ill be sure to make an appt. I no longer have that fuzzy feeling for Nissan!

Great Service Experience

Great service department experience at Nissan of Mobile!! Erik Orduna is an awesome service technician. He is professional, respectful, knowledgeable and always remembers my name every time I get my Pathfinder serviced. Mr Orduna remembers each customer by name. He makes you feel like you are not a number but a valued customer. Because of Mr Orduna, when I was looking to replace my old Pathfinder -- I bought another one and took it back to Nissan of Mobile to be serviced.

Dealer response

Thank you, Stephanie, for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Trust the Service technicians!

Erik, always tries to make my experience go as smoothly as possible. Since 2009 I have purchased 5 “New Nissans”..and the last 4 were purchased from “Mobile Nissan.” Trusting the service dept. is one of the main reasons for my decision.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Good service on my Murano !!

It was a good visit and the service consultant Brian Wetzel was very thorough and polite. I will use their service again. I got there at 7am and was out at 8:10am.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change

Technician was polite and friendly. Didn’t take long to have vehicle service. I waited in the waiting area tech answer question that I had great service

Service

Dealer response

Thank you, Cheryl, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Best Oil Change Ever!

This has been the best oil change experience ever. We recently purchased our car from Nissan of Mobile and ever since that we decided this is out “go to” place for all things vehicle related. Everyone there is so nice, helpful, and informative.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

I'm a single mother of a 10 yr old and Yesterday I had to...

I'm a single mother of a 10 yr old and Yesterday I had to check behind a certified technician, service advisor, and service manager to ensure my service was done and done correctly. All I wanted was a oil change and tire rotation. Pick vehicle up, rear camera not working, clock reset, tires still not rotated(yet I was charged). NISSAN OF MOBILE YALL INDEED DROPPED THE BALL, THE BABY, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MISSION!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for speaking with me and allowing me to address your concerns. We apologize for your recent experience and hope everything was resolved to your satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me. Terry Davis Service Manager tdavis@nissanofmobile.com