Jeff Schmitt Mazda

New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First class car dealership

I am one that has always dreaded going to have to purchase a new car. Yesterday that changed. The folks at Jeff Schmitt Mazda were fantastic. Chris Cordray in sales who initially called me after I made an online inquiry and then set an appointment to meet with us was great!! He was very knowledgeable, informative and answered all the questions we had. One thing I really appreciated was that he was not pushy and listened to what we wanted! He never once tried to sell me something I was not after!! Also when we went to finalize the paperwork, Matt was very helpful and went over everything so that we could understand it!! I work in the service industry and know first hand that this was first class service. I would definitely purchase another car from Jeff Schmitt and will definitely recommend them to family and friends. I also know I will definitely work with Chris again!! Thanks again for the great experience!!

Dealer response

Hi Scott, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

since our purchase Chris has checked in on us and

we met Chris Corday on our first visit !!!!…. He was Friendly, very knowledgeable (not pushy) he helped us understand the car and all the functions. He worked with both of us to figure out the financial responsibility to us and helped us trade in the cross fire ……we love the car ….. thanks chris !!!!

Dealer response

Hi Jean, we're happy you found Chris to be so supportive during your experience here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

I am a body man with over 50 years in the body shop...

I am a body man with over 50 years in the body shop business I ran a Mercedes-Benz dealership's Body Shop and a Volvo BMW's dealership body shop. Stopped in to get the service records of a Miata that I own and they were spectacularly quick and efficient and polite and a pleasure to work with somebody so professional while I was there I thought I would get my Miata appraised Josh took very professional care of me he's obviously a very knowledgeable guy and if I ever buy a a new Mazda it will be from him. Very professional very KNOWLEDGEABLE!. .OH. and I believe Quincy(?) is a fellow that helped me also .great guy. Thank you guys for a very nice experience at your dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jeff Schmitt - 2021 Maza CX-5 lease

Great all around with one exception: not being told in advance to bring/send our Hawaii Mazda'a car registration for proof of qualifying for loyalty discount. We had to get a friend back in Hawaii to get it to us; some trouble. Shouldn't have happened; preventable.

Dealer response

Hello Philip, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

My Mazda CX-5 from Abel at Jeff Schmitt Auto Group

I had an Eternal Blue Mica, Mazda CX-3 for 3 years. I truly loved having this vehicle, the size, the sleek, sporty look and all of the Grand Touring goodies with the car. I kind of was leaning for a bigger interior and decided if a test drive, color, interior size and prices were all in line on a CX-5 I MIGHT trade in and move to this next bigger size. Everything including the time spent at this dealership with Abel was such a wonderful experience that we left extreme happy with the Mazda CX-5 in the same beautiful color as my Mazda CX-3! (someone will or did get a great car in that CX-3) Side note: The only thing I was a little disappointed in, and this is not the dealership issue, but Mazda no longer provides the disc for the navigation, it has to be purchased separately for 350.00-400.00. I guess I just don't understand the change. I found the navigation addition in the CX-3 was helpful in many ways and a nice part of the drive.

Dealer response

Hello Karen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New car lease

Our salesman Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable. We appreciated all his help

Dealer response

Hello Rhonda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jeff Schmitt Mazda - a pleasure all around

We purchased a certified pre-owned Mazda CX-5 and our entire experience was wonderful. The sales person was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. The financing person explained the details of the financing and did not rush us in any way. They were incredibly kind and helped us at every step of the car buying process.

Dealer response

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Excellent Sales Department

Extremely driven sales representative, except no pressure felt. Knowledgeable and focused on my wants and needs.

Dealer response

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Mom of teens needing a car

No pressure. Laid back and very informative salesman who listened to what we were looking for and responded appropriately (car for new teen drivers).

Dealer response

Hi Samantha, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New Buyer

Exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable and informative team. No stress and pressure by anyone on the team!! Thank you for a positive experience.

Dealer response

Hi Kandice, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!