Jeff Schmitt Mazda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 865 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 3, 2018

Being able to pull inside during hard rain was really appreciated. Staff was very friendly and repairs were done quickly. Quick and friendly

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership Timothy! We are dedicated to providing each and every custom...er with a comfortable and professional service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 21, 2018

Everyone was so nice and helpful. I appreciate the expeditious service provided. Thank you so much. My experience has been lovely. I am a first time M...azda owner and am pleasantly surprised by the service.

Stacy, we appreciate your amazing review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from us. We will certainly share your feedback... with our entire team, and encourage you to contact us or stop by for a visit again if you need any further assistance. Best, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 21, 2018

Abel was very easy to work with and made the experience enjoyable and offered a free tank a gas due to our long financial process wait.

Robin, we're excited to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Best..., Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 20, 2018

The experience was not the best. I waited longer than expected and didn’t get the service I was hoping for.

Lisa, we appreciate you leaving this honest feedback about your experience. We appreciate any and all feedback, as it allows us to continue to grow an...d improve as a dealership. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to reach out to us so that we can learn more about your visit. We hope to talk with you soon. Best, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 18, 2018

Ashley & Cat were very friendly & Ashley is a true saint for entertaining my VERY talkative 9 year old while Cat & I went over financing o...ptions! Thank you for your excellent service, I will definitely be back when we are in need of a new vehicle! ��

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience and I'm gla...d to see that Ashley and Cat were able to take care of you and make sure your child wasn't bored while you went through the process! We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 18, 2018

The service staff is always very friendly and attentive. I prefer to take our Mazda's here rather than where I purchased them because of the serv...ice staff.

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to know that our staff's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please f...eel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 17, 2018

we were looking for a used car that was inexpensive and found the perfect one. Chris C. worked with us and did a great job. Kevin was the manager an...d was really nice too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 15, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Visit took longer than expected/desired 2+hrs mostly because the sales staff kept trying to sell....we alrea...dy had a short list to drive and simply wanted to drive the amazing Mazda 3.

Marci, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. I will be sharing your... comments with our team and I encourage you to contact me if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 14, 2018

I didn’t feel like you guys put a lot of pressure on me. I also felt you listened to all of my wants and concerns.

Kyla, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our team was able to provide you with a pressure-free and attentive service experie...nce. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

May 12, 2018

We visited Jeff Schmitt Mazda to test drive a couple of vehicles while looking for a new car for my wife. We were greeted at the door by Nate, who was... attentive, knowledgeable, and candid. He answered all our questions and was able to recommend vehicles based on our needs. He listened and gave feedback based on what we said about her current car and other cars we'd looked at. He was very patient and got us test drives in all the vehicles we were interested in. He did a great job, and we were very satisfied with the entire dealership visit.

Erin, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. I am thrilled that Jeff was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our ...team and we appreciate him for providing you with the service that you deserve. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

Jeff Schmitt Mazda