Jeff Schmitt Mazda

1047 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2020

Good process and rep was very good and kind..... process took a long time Though!

Hello Daniel, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executiv...e Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

January 26, 2020

Bayli Boston is an amazing sales person. She never made me feel rushed or like I was asking to many questions. She definitely made the sale with her personality,... attitude and knowledge. Thank you the best experience .

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy ...to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

• October 10, 2018

Fast and friendly people and service. Clean and modern facilities. Appointment time was accurate and quickly followed. Good experiences people and pleasant... attitudes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Patricia. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and... facilities. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com | 937-878-3471

January 23, 2020

As the title states, it started off great. They were relatively easy to work with and only moderate pressure from the sales team. Got in and out very quickly... when making the deal (I financed through my bank, USAA.) Where the whole experience fell short was as I started my new, technically pre-owned (only $3K miles) Car. As I started it the dash lit up red with a charging system error. I took the keys back inside and asked them to take a look. It turns out the battery terminal was loose. A couple salesmen tried to fix this as the service team had left for the day. They had no luck so they put me in a loaner, and moved the car back to be looked at first thing Monday when the Service team returned. I was unfortunately unable to pick my car up until Wednesday since it needed a new terminal cable and Mazda was out of stock. (They took a cable from another car of the same model and year to fix this.) So while a bit iffy I was fine with the fix. I was disappointed that I received nothing for the wait as this is something that never should have happened. I was also disappointed by their "Top Notch delivery" Guarantee. With this, i was supposed to receive the car with a full tank of gas and they were supposed to detail it for me. There was dirt on the exterior and interior as well as dust on the center console so it clearly hadn't been detailed. It also only came with about 3/4 a tank of gas. I'm now even hesitant to take the car back for the free oil changes it came with because they clearly cannot be trusted to live up to expectations. Outside of getting the car I wanted and that I love, I'm disappointed in this dealer overall.

Max, thank you for leaving us this detailed feedback. We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. W...e would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937.878.3471

December 24, 2019

I went to one Jeff Schmidt?s dealerships and worked with Sam. He listened to my needs and helped me pick out the best car for me. I had a specific need... and all the effort went into that. He did so much work and research to help me find the best car for me. Thank you Sam.

Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to help you out during your car buying experience! We appreciate... your high rating and look forward to your next visit!

December 18, 2019

I love to bargain over prices. I was able to get a great deal.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more t...han happy to help!

December 8, 2019

Everything through the entire process was exceptional.!! Our salesman (Abel) was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend Jeff... Schmitt Mazda in Beavercreek.

Melinda, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

November 29, 2019

For us, car shopping has been about as enjoyable as having root canal without the benefit of Novocain. We know it is necessary, but we have never enjoyed... the cliche sales pitches, high pressure sales tactics, and endless haggling with a sales manager. Purchasing our CX5 from Jeff Schmitt Mazda was actually painless! We were impressed with our salesperson, Sarah, and how knowledgeable she was in regard to the Mazda vehicles. She answered all of our questions, and was not the “typical” car salesperson. We had a specific trim package, interior and exterior color in mind. Although they didn’t have the exact one in stock, Sarah was able to contact another dealer and arrange for the CX5 we wanted. We were also impressed with the managers who walked us through the purchase of our vehicle. We have already recommended Jeff Schmitt to a family member and a friend. We look forward to being repeat customers!

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you fo...und this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

November 26, 2019

Easiest car purchase we ever made! No pressure, no hassle, no haggling.

Sue, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anythi...ng further we can do for you, we are happy to help. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group (937)878-3471

November 23, 2019

I have purchased many new cars over the years at other dealerships and most of those transactions were not enjoyable. My recent purchase from Jeff Schmitt... Mazda was a great experience!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmi...tt Auto Group (937)878-3471