Jeff Schmitt Mazda

New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

John Wisecup

I can?t express how much Abel Gallagher helped me with my purchase. He was a true professional. The perfect mix of charm, straight talk, good looks and etiquette. I was particularly impressed by his grammar. As a former spelling bee champion I am blown away by how every single word on the paper work was correctly spelled. I could not recommend purchasing a vehicle from him enough. If I had one recommendation it would be that Schmitt auto group should put out a calendar. The model for the month of July should just be that handsome patriot wrapped in an American flag. Perhaps doing some kind of growling motion? I don?t know. Unlike Abel I?m not a professional.

Dealer response

John, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

4.0

Mazda CX-5

Great experience working with Abel and Jeff Schmitt Mazda, on trade in and purchasing process

Dealer response

Daniel, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Abel here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

3rd new car in 7 years

All positive buying experiences with Chris Cordray and the Jeff Schmitt Mazda team

Dealer response

Hi Scott, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

We visited this Mazda Dealership a couple of times. We...

We visited this Mazda Dealership a couple of times. We have never owned a Mazda or known anyone who has. Bayli Boston was so friendly and informative and did a great job informing us all about the vehicle we were about to test drive. No dealer had done that before. On our second visit, Bayli was already engaged with another customer, so Matthew Mick helped us. He told us what a great job Bayli did and understood why we wanted her to help us again. I was impressed with him "managing up" another employee. Matthew was very accommodating and showed us several SUV models. We drove several and soon settled on our selection. Negotiations were a little stressful as we were on a time crunch, but we settled on a price, put a deposit down, and will return this week to pick up the vehicle. Matthew knew we wanted the vehicle, as we had been looking for over a month, and was trying to help us move in that direction. We are excited to drive our new SUV.

Ms.XX

This is the place to go to when you're shopping for a Mazda. Able Gallagher knows his Mazdas.

Dealer response

Beth, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Review of sales person Able

Able was very knowledgeable and helpful thru the entire process of buying our car. I would definitely recommend him to my friends! This is my second car purchased thru Jeff Schmidt dealership and the reason we come back again and again is because they are very friendly and knowledgeable. They want to make everything go correctly for you in your process of buying a car and on repairs. Mazda makes a great vehicle!!!!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Diane! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Shopping for a new CX-9, left with a used CX-9

Chris Cordray was our salesman. He was very helpful in obtaining everything we were looking for. The car had a few places that needed touched up and everything came back looking great. He made the experience wonderful. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Dealer response

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle, Kelly! We're pleased to know Chris was able to exceed your expectations and really help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to assist. Have a great day!

Chloe is awesome!

I traded my car in and bought a car, and it was such an easy process! Chloe was very knowledgeable and professional. I love my car! Thank you, Chloe!

Dealer response

Emily, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

My new car experience

Abel was very pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend this dealership to a friend.

Dealer response

Caroline, we are glad Abel could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

1.0

Bought it new been getting ripped ever since

I was overcharged for the car when I bought it I paid too much I've done every service there and now I'm being overcharged for service it doesn't need

Dealer response

Rob, we are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We have passed along your information to upper management for a resolution. Thank you, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | 937-879-1918 | akitchen@jeffdeals.com