Jeff Schmitt Mazda

New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience at Jeff Schmitt!

After trying to purchase a used car at two other dealers I was frustrated to say the least. Jeff Schmitt came through! they were quick to respond to messages and calls and made the whole process of finding the right car easy and hassle free. I was treated very well, the whole team was amazing! Thank you!

Dealer response

Hi Michael, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New Car Purchase

We came here to purchase a new Mazda CX-30. The Sales Consultant was very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and treated us with respect. It seemed apparent that she was focused on satisfying our car buying needs. Car buying can be a long process, but she was concerned with our comfort. There was no "game playing" in the pricing either for the new car or for the trade-in.

Dealer response

Hello Connie, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Great Dealer, Great Dealer

I have purchased several different products from Jeff Schmitt Lawn and Motorsports and every one has been friendly and helpful, so I had Jeff Schmitt MAZDA on my list to check when we decided to buy another car, but I wasn't sure I wanted a MAZDA. When we got to the dealership, Yasmin greeted us within minutes and was immediately friendly and very helpful, even after we told her we were just looking and not ready to buy. We test-drove a car and were ready to leave when Austin made us a GREAT offer on a very clean CX-9 which we bought.

Dealer response

Hi George, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We look forward to your next visit! Take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jeff Schmitt Mazda: Enabling my Miata addiction

After 25 years with our '96 Miata M-Edition, parts are getting hard to find, so we started looking for a new Miata. I've used Jeff Schmitt Mazda's parts and repair departments in the past for our '96, and was happy with that service, so we went to them to learn more about 25 years of development. Jason was patient and laid back, answering our questions, and accompanying me on a test drive. He worked with us to get the options we wanted (some of them pretty rare like Alcantara interior panels, but he ordered them for us). He didn't push Mazda financing, but when he realized they could offer better terms than USAA, he let us know, and we wound up going with the Mazda financing. I'm now driving a new 2021 Miata to work while the '96 is in the shop waiting for a power steering pump. I was hesitant to go back into a dealership after such a long gap, but Jason and Jeff Schmitt Mazda made the experience straightforward and relaxed.

4.5

All good

Rapid response to my inquiry showed me they are a quality dealer. I appreciated the effort they made in showing me their available inventory. Good job.

Dealer response

Hi Mark, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Wanda Lee Pierce

It was very friendly and pleasant, except for the multitude of signing forms to finalize the sale.

Dealer response

Hi Wanda, we really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New car purchase at Jeff Schmitt Mazda

Our experience in buying our two cars was excellent. Chloe was great and helped us through the process very nicely. The process was efficient and friendly.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Mazda CX-5 - Abel Gallagher sold me THE ONE!!!

Abel Gallagher was AWESOME!! He was very attentive to my car needs/wants and helped me to find the PERFECT car for me!! I wasn't in a huge hurry, so we spent 3 months corresponding about various cars in their inventory until he found THE ONE for me. (He must have the patience of a saint!) He called me at work on Thursday morning, I was at the dealership by 6pm to look at his awesome find and put money down to secure the deal by 7pm. I bought the car on Saturday morning and I'm so happy with my purchase! Thank you, Abel!!!! I love my Mazda!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Stephanie! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Mazda6 Grand Touring

I just wanted to say Thank you:) I was at Jeff Schmitt Mazda this past Saturday. Every part of my buying experience was great. I worked with Cheol, Doug, and Miranda. I got my dream car Black on Black Mazda6 GT, and I love it..I love it. I was in and out in 90 mins. It was stress free exciting, and fun to buy this new car. I will be a lifetime customer to Jeff Schmitt Mazda. Thank you so much for everything you did for me. Buying a new car should be fun and exciting. Not stressful and exhausting. If you want a great experience buying a vehicle look no more. This is the place for you. I just want to thank everyone at Jeff Schmitt Mazda for all you're hard work.

Dealer response

Jeffery, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Buying my 2021 Mazda6

Great experience buying a car. Sarah Collinsworth, Karma and Kelly were very helpful.

Dealer response

Hi Herman, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918