Jeff Schmitt Mazda

New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeff Schmitt Mazda Review

Abel Gallagher was my salesman. Very easy to work with. As I live 90 miles from this dealership, everything was ready for me to drive and close the deal on a 2020 Mazda3 AWD Hatchback. Very happy with my experience and the Jeff Schmitt dealership.

Dealer response

Deborah, we appreciate your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Abel and the team here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We look forward to your next visit! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Good selection, reasonable prices, car was clean. Chloe...

Good selection, reasonable prices, car was clean. Chloe was organized, knowledgeable. helpful and not pushy.. Everyone I dealt with was friendly. Pleasant buying experience overall.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We look forward to your next visit! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New Car Purchase

Came in to purchase a Mazda CX3. Our salesperson "Abel" was very knowledgeable, courteous and not pushy at all. Everyone was pleasant and welcoming.

Dealer response

Hi Susan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

I've gotten my last 5 cars from Jeff Schmitt Mazda. In...

I've gotten my last 5 cars from Jeff Schmitt Mazda. In order, a Mazda 2, Mazda 3, 2-Mazda CX-3's and currently a Mazda CX-30. Service is always top notch and the people are friendly. I have to say that one of the CX-3's was a lemon and I had to take the car in almost every month for the year I had it. They did everything they could to fix it but nothing they did worked. The manager listened to me and since Mazda wouldn't replace the faulty car, Jeff Schmitt worked with me to buy a new CX-30 and paid off the lemon as a trade in. Sounds like it wasn't a good thing but it actually was and I always highly recommend them even to non Mazda owners. I always appreciate them and the maintenance work they do on my car. If you can, check them out.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Until the next time we meet, take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Satisfied customer

Great buying experience. No pressure to buy they let you test drive all the cars you wanted to. Our salesman Jeff Dixon was great. Jeff Schmidt reputation helped with our decision to go there.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Gary! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

New Mazda CX-5

Dealer was able to offer the exact car I was looking for. Sales representative (Chloe) was knowledgeable and willing to work out details in advance via email. Completion of final paperwork was efficient and straightforward. Car was thoroughly prepped and ready to go when I arrived for pickup. Overall, a good experience.

Dealer response

Hi John, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Chloe here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jeff Schmitt Mazda

1.4

I purchased a used Honda Accord and the salesperson was...

I purchased a used Honda Accord and the salesperson was new and very nice. On the test drive she told us about a price match guarantee. After the test drive the sales manager got involved and that’s when everything went down hill. I did my research and knew what APR we qualified for. He started right in with talking about what a monthly payment we thought we could afford. His offer was high. We asked about the APR we were offered and it was several percentage points high. I told him I was already pre approved at a much lower rate. He asked what that rate was. After I told him he miraculously beat that rate by .1. Next I started talking about the price of the car. With a quick internet search I found a similar car (same make, model, trim level and year) for less money. He refused to come down in price. After I mentioned the price match guarantee he glared at the new salesperson and back at us and took a look at the car in question. He said “well that car probably has higher mileage and that would lower the price”. Well the other car actually had less miles. Than he starts trying to convince us that we like the color of his car better. Lol. Than he said he was willing to meet us half way. Seriously!? Is that how a price match guarantee works?? After we settled on the price we had to deal with him again as the finance manager. Great! Now he’s trying to sell us etching, extended warranty, maintenance packages, paint protection etc etc. After shooting these down he was absolutely shocked that I would want to change the oil and wax the car. “You must be a mechanic and car detailer” “that’s a lot of time away from the family”. Seriously? This was an extremely annoying process. Before you go to this dealership do your research!! Find out what APR you qualify for and don’t let them sell you on anything you don’t want. Negotiate the out the door price and look at ALL the added expenses. This place will screw you over.

Dealer response

Oz, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory. I could not find you in our records, could you please contact me at your earliest convenience to find a resolution. I hope to hear from you soon. Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937-879-1918

Consumer response

You can’t find me in your records because my real name isn’t Oz. Don’t act like you actually tried to find me in your records. My real problem is with the dishonesty in car dealerships in general. Nothing has changed since my first car purchase 20 years ago. My experience in your dealership was just par for the course.

4.0

Purchase

It took three visitsto complete the transaction, but they worked with me.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jeff Schmitt Mazda

Everyone was awesome ..Abel was my sales consultant and he was great to work with..Also Matt did my financing they both were very professional and very polite made the buying process so easy!!

Dealer response

Hi Tammy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Great Buying Experience

I purchased a brand new Mazda and Chloe at Jeff Schmitt made the experience seamless and fully without the upsale. I didn't have to go through the standard salesmanship process. I got the car and payment I wanted and was on my way quickly with a beautiful car.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your vehicle! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918