(1,443 reviews)
New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeff Schmitt Mazda

professional staff, no pressure, a pleasure to deal with

Dealer response

David, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jeff Schmitt Mazda

Had a great experience at Jeff Schmidt Mazda. Abel Gallagher was very helpful throughout the buying process including working to get us a great price for our trade-in.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and have a wonderful day. Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

1.0

Horrible Customer Service

My wife and i were looking to purchase a 2017 BMW X3 from Jeff Schmitt Mazda they were advertising. I called to setup an appointment for 3pm and asked to confirm that the vehicle was there. They person I was talking to said it was there. My wife and I traveled from Cincinnati to Jeff Schmitt Mazda to the vehicle location. Once we reached the location we were informed the vehicle was sent to the shop to repair the rear heated seats. I was a little surprised since no one called me to tell me this especially since they had my phone number. The manager told us he would have someone drive the vehicle to us because of the confusing. Unfortunately that never happened. Can someone please explain to me why Jeff Schmitt wasted our time, which is valuable, and gas.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937-879-1918

Purchased a new 2020 CX-5 GT with Preferred P

Steve Hadley made buying enjoyable. No pressure, very knowledgeable. Made us feel like we were his only customers. The actual sales process with Matt (I believe,) was also as quick and professional as it could be. New to Mazda, but so far we love our CX-5!

Dealer response

Hi John, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Purchase of new Mazda

Love this establishment Have dealt with them for years would never consider going anywhere else Treat you as a family member

My new Mazda CX-5

This is my 4th purchase form Jeff Schmitt and I am very satisfied once again. My salesperson Chris, always goes out of his way to be helpful. Matt helped me conclude the purchase quickly and efficiently. The service department is always considerate and helpful as well.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your vehicle. Kathryn! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Quality Experience

Did a lot of research prior to visiting a dealership. Called ahead and went in to Jeff Schmitt because they had some of the most competitive prices. Arrived and and greeted by Chloe who is as professional and knowledgeable. The whole experience in purchasing a vehicle was seamless throughout. Glad I came to Jeff Schmitt and enjoyed a quality buying experience.

Dealer response

Hi Wayne, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Very professional and amazing customer service!

Jeff Schmitt Mazda staff were amazing and very patient with us! My wife and I have been discussing buying a new car for several months prior, especially when we found out that we having a baby girl :-) We ultimately decided that we wanted to buy a new Mazda CX 5 but also wanted to test drive a few other SUV's prior to making our final decision. We made our preferences known to Sarah Collinsworth, a Mazda Sales rep, who was extremely helpful and transparent throughout the entire car buying process. We immediately felt comfortable with Sarah just because she wasn't too pushy or did not come off as the "stereotypical cars sales person." Sarah understood our needs, and like a good salesperson, was able to guide us towards a car that ended up being a perfect match which is our brand new Mazda CX 5 Touring Premier. The CX 5 Touring Premier is an amazing SUV for those who are looking! Special thanks to Matt Salyers from Mazda financing for working hard on our behalf to obtain some great financing terms!

Dealer response

Terrence, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Purchase and Repair

I was leasing this car, liked it and decided to purchase it.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your vehicle, Patricia! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Very good experience all around

Very good experience. Very friendly. Go check them out!

Dealer response

Patrick, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918