Ideal Auto Exchange

We sold our 11 year old car to David.

We sold our 11 year old car to David. He was professional in every way and a pleasure to work with.

I have never sold a car so fast and without any problems.

I have never sold a car so fast and without any problems. Louis is a gentleman, honest and to the point. I sold my Honda Accord 2019 and received a very fair price without hagling or bargaining I would definitely do business with Louis again and would highly recommend him.

COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL

Very courteous and professional, would highly recommend. Alan and Louis took care of me, they were very helpful, I was satisfied with the way they treated me here...

Honest, Reliable Service

Sold them my 2017 Ford Fusion. Very fair price, quick and friendly service. Highly recommend Ideal Auto to anyone looking to sell or purchase a car.

4.0

Great Service, different go back

Great Service, customer service was on point with all my questions. Will definitely recommend Ideal Auto to my friends and family. Truly great service to have experience.

Knowledgeable and great customer service.

Great customer service! I am shopping for a new car and asked the representative, Ms. Ramos, many questions and she was very patient and informative! I would buy any of their cars!

Wonderful people, awesome experience!

I recently purchased a car from Ideal Auto Exchange and I'm so glad I did! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the cars on the lot were all in great condition. The salesperson (David) took the time to explain the features of each car and was very patient with my questions. The price was fair and the paperwork was easy to understand. My new car runs great and I'm very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Ideal Auto Exchange to anyone looking for a quality used car.

4.0

FINALLY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN NY !!!!

THIS WAS THE MOST GRATIFYING BUSINESS EXCHANGE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. LOUIS AND THE STAFF WERE TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMMODATING TO OUR REQUEST FOR THE APPRAISAL AND TRANSFER OF OUR VEHICLE. THE VEHICLES IN HIS LOT ARE CLEANED AND READY FOR PURCHASE ON THE SPOT. I CAN TRUST THAT THE VEHICLE I WILL SOON PURCHASE FOR MY DAUGHTER WILL BE SAFE AND RELIABLE COMING FROM IDEAL EXCHANGE.

Very Satisfied

Purchasing a car from Ideal Auto Exchange, Hillside 11435 was the most confident feeling I've had in making such a large purchase. The trust was evident from the initial conversation - everything said to me verbally was in the contract - nothing was misrepresented. I would like to thank Louis Katz and Joel for making me feel safe and secure in my purchase of a new Certified Used Nissan - My eternal gratitude and thanks to this company.

BMW X5

I purchased a vehicle here, very good service, everything was upfront, I was very satisfied and felt they were clear and honest about the whole procedure, additionally they carry a lot of affordable cars which is helpful