• GREAT SERVICE, GET WHAT YOU WANT HERE

Very good experience, Alan was excellent cant get any better then Alan, really liked him...

• GOT MY CONVERTIBLE

I felt very comfortable here, they showed me around, everything that I asked for they delivered. Alan was great, just overall a very good experience. I was shopping around a while and I really felt comfortable at this place

• HONDA ODYSSEY

Very good here, explained everything about the process double thumbs up, they were here with me right through the whole transaction

• Best Customer Service in NYC

Great selection of used cars and many different Year ranges. The best part is the customer service from all of the staff here. My salesman name was Alan, very knowledgeable, amicable, and obviously loved his job. Most importantly he did not try to "sell from his pocket", so to speak, also did not try to over sell or walk us out the door for bad credit. Great facility, great staff, great selection, and most important the best customer service available. My purchase was a 2009 VW Jetta, mint condition and an oil change and change filter for purchase.

• Excellent service. Satisfied customer!

My experience here was excellent. They took their time with me and showed me many cars. The hospitality was great. I purchased a 2007 chrysler Pacifica and I am very happy with choice of vehicle. Definitely will recommend this place to a friend.

• GOT MY TRUCK

Very relaxed experience, very easy to do business with. I would recommend this dealership to people who are looking for a used vehicle.

• Used Mazda

Very easy process. Very accommodating dealer with lots of car choices on the lot!

• Great service

My 4th time around buying a car. Once again great service and easy process . very honest.

• VERY HAPPY

My experience was very pleasurable, it was a breath of fresh air here, showed me what I was looking for in the price range I was looking for and was very honest and straight foward.

• REPEAT CUSTOMER